Chapter 37

Little Fatty and An Ge hurriedly put down the wool in their hands and came to Bai Jing to maintain order. The two guys also came panting.

Fortunately, there is a two-meter-long holographic projection screen on the wall of the store, which clearly presents the image of the calcite. People who cannot squeeze in can also know the situation of the calcite through the screen.

"It's the oily green seed, or the sun green!"

"Absolutely soaring."

"The mid-range jadeite is unraveled from the scraps, luck is against the sky!"

"Look at this head, at least seven or eight kilograms, maybe ten kilograms, maybe—"

"The bean seeds extracted by the third shop are only four or five kilograms. Whether it is water or size, it can't compare to this."

"Looks like this one has better luck."

Several of these people had just complained about Bai Jing and ran back after leaving. Seeing the one-third of the scrap and the large pieces of pine flowers scattered on it, they immediately looked embarrassed and felt their faces were swollen. .

Ten minutes ago, they were still laughing at this ignorant young master who was just playing around and had poor eyesight. Unexpectedly, they would solve the oily green jadeite in a blink of an eye, and his face slapped loudly.

Several people looked at each other and laughed dryly, and began to praise Bai Jing very tacitly.

"Young master's eyes are truly amazing!"

"We are ashamed of ourselves."

"Congratulations to the young master!"

...

Many people have already begun to pick wool from the two piles at the door.

Act fast!

When the young master solves the soaring oil green seed, he must be the first person to solve the stone, and take good luck with this luck!

Seven or eight minutes later, Bai Jing finally unraveled the jadeite, which was green and green.

It is about half the size of a football and weighs 10.5 kilograms.

Irregular oval shape, warm texture, with a delicate grease-like luster, not many impurities, good transparency, bright green but not thick, uniform and full color, it is the best in the oil green species!

"Little Master, I will give out 600,000 Star Coins!"

"Sixty-five thousand!"

"Seven hundred thousand star coins—"

The wool traders who came to hear the news asked for the price. This oily green seed is very good in terms of transparency, color and size, and there are few impurities. The energy engineer can use less mental energy when extracting it.

In the end, this jadeite weighing 10.5 kilograms was auctioned for a high price of 900,000 star coins, which is undoubtedly a big rise in a big rise for a piece of scrap, which has increased by nearly a hundred times!

What's more, this piece of wool is the top of the 600,000 wool piece. Strictly speaking, it didn't cost a penny. It was really profitable.

However, why does Wang Ping care about this at this time?

With a bright smile on his face, he was very busy weighing and settling coins for the people who were queuing to buy wool.

The two guys in the store and Master Xia Shi were also very busy. If it weren't for the assistance of various handling robots and various instruments, I would have liked to break it into two people by one person.