Chapter 45

Bai Jing sat in the driver's seat and rested for a while before he came out. His beautiful eyes were half-closed, his breathing was short, and his expression was exhausted.

If after the first obstacle test, his energy was still very abundant, then various weapon tests and shooting tests followed, which exhausted his mental strength.

Especially when more than 20 discs were thrown from different angles at the same time, Bai Jing used his mental power to the extreme, and a string in his mind had been tense until now.

Then, the overwhelming sense of exhaustion swept through his body, almost smashing him down.

Maybe he needs more exercise.

Watching the young man come out of the cockpit, Yao Tian's eyes were full of smiles: "Alpha, you really exceeded my expectations. The evaluation result of this test is - special!"

It is the highest level of all ratings, which no one has ever achieved before!

Bai Jing gasped and said, "Thank you... Coach, weapons, is there anything to improve?"

Yao Tian's tone was a little more serious: "Actually, before I saw your performance, I didn't approve of you using laser rays as a long-range weapon. Compared with other weapons such as particle cannons, the former is obviously more demanding.

You did give me a big surprise though, and now, I don't think you need to change weapons. "

Bai Jingping took a breath: "Then can you explain the characteristics of laser rays in detail?"

Yao Tian nodded: "Of course.

First of all, the penetrating power of laser rays is very strong, and it can condense all energy into one point, directly penetrate the protective cover and mecha shell of the cockpit, and cause damage to the driver and the energy system!

At the same time, its range is very long, and it does not make any sound when shooting. Sometimes it can be used as a long-range sniper. According to the arms, it is equivalent to the role of a sniper. "

Yao Tian seemed to have thought of something, with a longing look in his eyes:

"In the online competition five years ago, the captain of the champion team took advantage of the terrain to hide in the corner and silently killed three enemy players with laser beams!

Not only that, he also blocked the way of the other two people with dense laser rays, and cooperated with his teammates to annihilate all opponents with a record of 0 casualties. This is a record that no one has broken until now! "

"Secondly, laser rays can add additional properties such as high temperature, stroboscopic, and sudden brightening, which interfere with the driver's line of sight.

In the same state, the laser ray consumes less energy, and if a six-level energy box is installed, it can be emitted almost infinitely. "

Bai Jing pondered: "It sounds like the laser beam is indeed an extremely powerful long-range weapon, so why did the coach plan to let me change the weapon before that?"

Yao Tian: "It's because of the difficulty of operation.

Laser rays can only be fired in a straight line and cannot turn.

In addition to being able to continuously shoot through enemies at the same angle, it can only hit one person at a time, and it cannot change the firing route like a particle cannon, and fire twenty-four bullets in a row. "

Looking at the young man's thoughtful expression, he added: "If you want to change to particle cannons, you can. After all, this is the most commonly used long-range weapon."