Chapter 88

The results of this parliament are extremely exciting, and the people are cheering. Even if the nobles are jumping in a hurry, they cannot change the thoughts of those in power.

No matter in which era, civilians and ordinary people accounted for the majority. This decision made the prestige of the imperial family unprecedentedly high and everyone praised.

Seeing such a broad and huge influence, the imperial family became more determined to support the slums.

Since ancient times, those who win the hearts and minds of the people have won the world. Even in order to consolidate the political power, they must be implemented!

After the meeting, Mr. Gu took the lead in donating 2 billion star coins and 5 million boxes of nutrient solution, which attracted countless praises and earned a good reputation.

[As expected of the Gu family, the first chaebol of the empire is worthy of it! 】

[A good person must be rewarded, and the Gu family will last forever! 】

[Support the Gu family. 】

[Thank you for the people who are still struggling in the slums, thank you. 】

[From now on, I will be a big fan of the Gu family! 】

[On this point, we will give priority to the products of your home. 】

In the next week, without marketing, the turnover of Gu's products doubled, and even Gu Yuanchao was stunned.

He never thought about this situation.

The power of the masses is great.

With Gu's taking the lead in donating and achieving such good results, other families have followed suit.

Many families are not short of money. What they lack is reputation and the loyalty of the masses to their products. This is the "fan effect" of the brand.

For example, why do modern McDonald's and KFC continue to give gifts with logos when the newborn is born?

In essence, it is to cultivate their awareness of this brand from a young age, guide consumption habits, and then become loyal fans of this brand.

How many fans did Mr. Gu gain by virtue of this slum incident?

The reputation and benefits obtained far exceeded the number of donations, and other aristocratic families were very envious.

Not everyone is a philanthropist.

But even for the sake of fame, they would still donate hundreds of millions of star coins.

For a time, donations were popular, large and small families, wealthy businessmen, and tens of millions of civilians donated tens of billions of star coins in total, which relieved a lot of pressure on those in power.

Of course, the most eye-catching Bai Jing donated a full 1 billion stars in his own name!

[Fuck, 1 billion! 】

[Hey, Yunshen alone has donated more than top aristocratic families! 】

[Tears, Yunshen really paid a lot for the slums. 】

[God Yun, leave some assets for yourself (whispering)]

[I was deeply moved, Yunshen has never let me down. 】

[Idols are really great, always love Yunshen! 】

[After becoming stronger, I changed the status quo by myself, fuck, handsome. 】