Chapter 98: Extra Seven

Hearing Bai Jing's indifferent voice, Huang Tianhao, who was still standing still in a stiff posture, woke up like a dream.

His heart was beating violently, his breathing was like a full bellows, and the crisis of life and death made him sweaty, and his entire clothes were soaked.

Huang Tianhao looked at Bai Jing, his pupils shrunk to the size of a pinhead in an instant, which was a sign of obvious fear.

He wiped the cold sweat that kept dripping from his forehead, swallowed a few saliva unconsciously, and then said dryly: "Full, satisfied, of course, satisfied."

Just at the moment when Bai Jing fired, he could almost feel the heat and unparalleled speed of the bullet coming in the face!

There is absolutely no escape.

Huang Tianhao has never been so clear about this fact.

Even if he has the thunder system ability, there is no way to avoid it, because the speed is simply too fast!

From the time the opponent raised his gun, to aiming at the target and pulling the trigger, the entire process probably took less than 0.1 second.

And normal people's reaction time is 0.2-0.3 seconds, even if the ability user is faster, it can't reach the speed of the opponent's shooting, let alone dodge under such extreme conditions!

At that moment, he felt a heavy death crisis, and it hit him overwhelmingly like a monstrous wave. He was knocked to the ground and submerged in the endless sea water, without any resistance.

If Bai Jing's action is a little bit higher, it's definitely not the zombie's head that explodes, but his head!

Therefore, he is not the opponent of this young man at all. As long as the other party thinks, he can be easily killed.

Huang Tianhao now finally understands why the captain and Yu Kai told him to shut up immediately, f*ck, isn't he just a scumbag? !

Simply humiliating yourself.

Feeling the gazes of the people around him, Huang Tianhao was embarrassed to death, his face flushed red, as if he had been slapped several times in the face, loud and ruthless.

Due to the lack of time, everyone wisely stopped entangled in this topic, and it was enough for Bai Jing to teach each other a lesson.

In the end of the world, strength is respected, and he believe that no one will provoke him again after this.

In order to resolve Bai Jing's dissatisfaction, Huang Tianhao volunteered to put explosives at the entrance, accompanied by two sergeants.

The lighter ignited the lead of the explosive, and the three quickly retreated.

A few seconds later, there was only a loud 'bang' sound, rocks splashed, and countless smoke and dust splashed onto the ground. Explosives blasted the blocked stones, revealing the passage to the lower underground supermarket.

At the same time, hundreds of zombies with pale faces and rotting bodies heard the sound and kept roaring, and quickly gathered in their direction, densely packed and unable to see the end.

"attack!"

The commander of the army, Hu Kun, gave an order, and the sound of dense gunshots sounded instantly.

"Damn, why so many—"

Yu Kai made a foul language. He has never seen so many zombies before, and they should have not smelled human for a long time. There is yellow saliva around their rotten mouths, and they are rushing towards them frantically. numb.