Chapter 91

Next, when everyone has differences of opinion, they will turn their attention to Bai Jing and wait for his judgment.

Even Master Gu Liubai has been discussing the performance of wool with the young man, and attaches great importance to his opinions. For a time, Bai Jing has become the core of the entire team.

This is just the first time he has divided wool, and he has gained unparalleled prestige and the respect and trust of everyone. It's amazing!

No one would question Bai Jing's judgment.

Pieces of wool were unravelled, high ice yang green, ice violet, glass apple green—

These wools are almost exactly what the other side said.

Bai Jing pushed everything to his intuition, only saying that it is very likely that there is jade in it, and he is not sure about the water, color, size, etc.

Therefore, the other stone gamblers are only very envious of his intuition and will not think too much.

Master Gu Liubai vaguely sensed that it had something to do with mental power, but mental power had an effect on intuition.

The more Master Gu Liubai looked at Bai Jing, the more he liked it. If it wasn't for the fact that the other party was an eighth-level stone gambler with him, he especially wanted to take the young man as his only disciple and teach him all.

Fortunately, the nephew moved quickly and discovered this unparalleled gem early, and they were able to become a family.

Otherwise, it will be the biggest loss for the entire Gu family.

As far as the division is concerned this time, Bai Jing has reduced hundreds of millions of losses for the Gu family, and the profits will only be higher after that.

On the contrary, these experienced stone gamblers did not give much advice and were easily compared.

After the zoning, nearly 15,000 pieces of wool are rearranged in the warehouse according to their grades, and then shipped to Gu's gambling stone shop and wool area in batches, and they are replenished batch by batch according to consumption until new wool is available two months later. until stock.

Bai Jing brought An Ge, Huang Yue and Qi Yu here while most of the wool in the warehouse had not been shipped out.

As a stone gambler, theory is only the most basic, and the most important thing is practice.

An Ge and Huang Yue were stunned by the huge warehouse and the amount of wool, and even Qi Yu's eyes flashed with surprise, which he quickly erased.

This is the important area of ​​the Gu family. They don't have special permissions like Bai Jing. They were put on monitoring bracelets before entering. Once there is any change, the alarm system will be triggered immediately.

Master Gu Liubai was also in the warehouse.

He had just woken up from the medical cabin and needed more contact with wool to regain his experience and sharpness.

Bai Jing greeted Master Gu Liubai, and brought Huang Yue and Qi Yu to the scraps area: "The dozen or so rows of wool here are all D-grade wool, and the price is 500 stars per kilogram. 10 pieces of wool are selected within an hour, and then calcined on the spot, the cost will be deducted from the start-up capital."

Huang Yue said excitedly, "Yes."

She finally began to really touch the gambling stone!

Bai Jing: "Don't worry, choose slowly, and try to see every part of the wool. Remember how to distinguish wool?"