Chapter 82

The originally dark secret room suddenly lit up after someone entered, and the crystal lamp above illuminated the entire space as bright as day, allowing everyone to clearly see the scene inside.

The smell of disinfectant covered the **** smell in the room, and rows of round glass containers about 2 meters high were neatly placed in the empty space.

There are translucent liquids and experimental subjects of various shapes inside, many of which are highly distorted, and almost no human form can be seen.

It seems that this is the real test base of Yuanshi, and the laboratory on the top floor was just a guise.

Gu Yuanchao instructed one of the officers to look after Yuan Hao, protect Bai Jing behind him, and walk forward along the row of glass containers in the middle.

Another officer released several flight recorders to faithfully record Yuanshi's criminal evidence.

Bai Jing clenched the energy gun in his hand and maximized his perception.

Many of the experimental subjects here have died, perhaps because they can't bear the beast's violent genes, or they can't bear the pain of mutation in the high degree of cosmic radiation, and their bodies are completely inactive.

Bai Jing's brown eyes shone with a chilling cold light, Yuan Shi was simply damned! !

Even arresting so many people for experimentation, these are probably only recent test subjects, so he don't know how many people have been killed over the years!

Going forward, Bai Jing felt a few weak breaths, but unfortunately...

When the weak active reaction completely disappeared, he closed his eyes gently, and his heart was silent - he couldn't save them.

It's just, where is the zombie core he felt before?

Looking at the direction should be behind them to the left.

Bai Jing glanced in that direction from the corner of his eye, and just saw the experimental subject in one of the glass containers open his eyes!

With a sound of "crashing", the glass container was cut by the sharp claws of the zombies, and the liquid inside flowed to the ground.

"Be careful, don't be bitten or caught by him!"

Bai Jing gave a warning, and raised the energy gun in his hand to the zombies that rushed towards him.

With a "bang", because the opponent's speed was too fast, the bullet slanted through its chest and abdomen, revealing a large hole.

But this fourth-level zombie seems to have fused the genes of some alien beasts, and the wound healed quickly. With saliva in its mouth, it came to Bai Jing in an instant!

This human taste is delicious!

Bai Jing rolled on the spot, pulled the trigger, and was sharply dodged by the fourth-level zombies, but he didn't expect the former to anticipate its movement, and another bullet followed closely and shot into its head.

'Boom-'

The air bomb exploded on its head, turning into pieces of flesh and blood scattered on the ground, and a white crystal nucleus rolled down at the same time.

However, what Ling Bai Jing didn't expect was that the body of the zombie without the head could still move, the sharp nails came straight towards its cheek, and Gu Yuanchao cut off his wrist with an alloy sword.

"Ajing, are you alright?"

"Well, it's fine."

Bai Jing just didn't expect that the zombies would be more difficult to deal with after the fusion of the alien gene, it seems that it must not be taken lightly.