Chapter 78

The news of the sky-high price of the Sauter public auction was quickly spread on the star network, causing heated discussions among people.

The bid king worth 320 million is higher than the bid kings on the previous jadeite public auctions, setting a new historical record!

Last year, Biao Wang, worth 150 million, solved nearly 300 million ice jadeite. What will happen to Biao Wang this time? Will it rise again?

[Generally, there are not many Biao Wang who gamble down. 】

[That's right, and I heard from a friend in the public market that this time Biaowang's performance was super good, and both the left and right wipers wiped out the glass seeds! All major families have bid. 】

[This time, the Biao Wang was won by the Yuan clan, so brave! 】

[Forcing all the aristocratic families, the Yuan clan is really generous! 】

【I can't wait a bit—】

[Looking forward to Biao Wang Jie Shi! 】

The previous bid kings will be unraveled on the spot, and the big increase will be the best shock and deterrent to the major families, and it is also a good opportunity to become famous in the public.

Didn't you see that Gu Yun's fans rose by 30 million in just a few days after the opening of the Soter public market?

There are countless people who seek cooperation with the Gu family, and who want to establish a relationship.

What Gu can do, why can't he Yuan? !

After seeking the consent of the Yuan family's owner, the organizer announced in the live broadcast room Biao Wang Jie Shi at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and at the same time released the news that Gu Yun also wanted Jie Shi.

【My God, does the God of Cloud also want to dissolve the stone? 】

[Wow, I'm looking forward to it! ! 】

[Excited, I immediately squatted in the live broadcast room. 】

[Which piece does Yunshen want to solve? 】

[Looking at the notice is A02, what does this number represent? Is there anyone who can explain it clearly, thank you~]

[I'm going, this is the No. 2 mark, second only to the King of Marks! 】

[Sisters, I suddenly have a bold idea——]

After knowing that Gu Yun photographed the A02 wool material, there was a lot of discussion on Xingwang, and the popularity remained high.

Those who guessed that the Biaowang had soared and those who believed that A02 was the real 'dark horse' held their own opinions and refused to give in to each other.

As the second young master of the Yuan clan, Yuan Hao is personable, gentle and very sociable, and often attends various receptions and banquets.

At the same time, he is also an excellent mecha warrior, level L7, codenamed [Silver Moon], and has many followers.

In addition, the reason why King Biao is called King Biao is naturally the existence of thousands of choices made by the organizers, and even invited the only two seventh-level stone gamblers in the empire, Du Feng and Rong Xuan, to evaluate.

Du Feng did not accept it on the grounds that the Du family needed to avoid suspicion, but Rong Xuan agreed, and conducted an all-round evaluation with other sixth-level stone gamblers to determine the ownership of the Biao Wang on the Sote public auction.