Chapter 7

A week later, Bai Jing's notebook was filled with dense knowledge points, all of which were related to gambling stones. However, this knowledge is relatively fragmented and can only be regarded as a preliminary understanding.

He turned off his light brain and prepared to go to the wool area to experience it on the spot, and strive to bet up a piece of wool as soon as possible in order to obtain the qualification for the assessment of the stone gambling apprentice.

Before falling asleep, Bai Jing searched the nearby wool area, and there were three in total. Sure enough, the largest of them is Gu's No. 5 wool material area, which belongs to the industry of Gu's.

After checking the route, Bai Jing lay on the soft bed and had a good night's sleep.

At seven o'clock in the morning, Bai Jing finished washing up, wearing the most common white T black trousers and old-fashioned black-rimmed glasses and went out the door.

Walking on a remote path, he found that the bodies of Jiao Gui and the three had disappeared, and the minced meat and splattered blood on the ground had also been cleaned up to leave no trace.

Bai Jing glanced at random, and walked to the suspension car pick-up point without changing his face.

Walking to the platform, he relaxed slightly.

It has been a whole week since the last killing of Jiao Gui and the three of them, and until now there has been no movement. He should have escaped for the time being.

There were not many people on the early bus, and Bai Jing followed everyone onto the white suspended train and took a seat in the corner.

The levitating train is like a long-shaped spaceship floating in the air. It shuttles rapidly on the spiral track, rising and falling, rising and falling, too fast to see the scenery outside the window.

Bai Jing's slender fingers tightly grasped the armrests on both sides, his whole body tense, and he closed his eyes desperately to resist the weightlessness and dizziness caused by the high speed.

In less than two minutes, the suspended train slowly stopped at the station.

Bai Jing's face turned pale, he immediately untied the protective belt, and staggered out of the car door. On the other hand, everyone else in the car looked as usual, and there was no discomfort caused by the high speed, it seemed that they had long been used to it.

Most people got off the bus at this stop, and the moment they opened the door, they walked towards the wool area.

Bai Jing sat on the bench outside and relieved for a long time, before he restrained the desire to vomit a little.

The entrance of Gu's No. 5 woolen area.

Bai Jing pointed the optical brain at the detection instrument, and a sweet electronic voice sounded: "The credit of the citizen with ID 1053166247 has been approved, please enter."

As soon as he entered the hall, the detector behind him sounded a warning sound: "Warning! Warning! Citizen with ID 982348501 has failed the credit review, and the Gu's mine has been deprived of the right to gamble!"

"Fuck, isn't it because the loan of 10,000 star coins hasn't been repaid yet, I'll have to gamble!" A middle-aged man with a frenzied expression was dragged out of the door by two tall men in uniform.

Bai Jing didn't look back and walked straight into this bright hall.

There are five entrances on the right side of the hall, marked with "A-E" above; there is only one entrance on the left side of the hall, marked with the letter "S".