NEWS

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

BREAKING NEWS

" Good morning, everyone. The weather today is great, but I don't think this breaking news that I will break to you would not be great. I think. Anyway, here is the news. It has been 2 years since the pandemic happened and not all countries have rebuild and stood up from the unexpected disease that cause lots of lives of individuals and the human population became less than what it is before the pandemic happened. So, the Republic of Korea decides to have a new law that everyone will be obedient to do and I'm afraid no one will get out of this law. I'm sorry to say, but the new law is marriage law. Every single young woman and young man is about to be betrothed to one another and get married before they both turn 30 years old and a two years out of the country or town or any choice you want to get to know each other more. Every young woman and man at the age of 25 now will get married after they meet their soon to he spouse. As for the other concerns, I'm afraid that's the only information the government allowed media to say. They will fill you folks with every detail once you receive a letter to be delivered by the government workers. That's all for tonight, folks. And I'm really sorry to break this unexpected news to you please don't hate me. I'm just being told what to report. Again, good morning, and I'm sorry, youngsters, "the newscaster said, and then the broadcast was end, and an advertisement came.

" What was that?" Jennie said.

" News? "Lisa asked.

" Is that even real? Maybe the newscaster just said a joke? ", Rosé said.

" We will about to find out," their road manager said.

Jisoo sighed.

" Who's 25 already here? "their road manager asked.

The four of them raise their hands.

" Too bad we are going to lose our girls already," their road manager sighed.

" But, Lisa is not Korean ", Rosé said.

" Blackpink wouldn't be blackpink without the three of you," their road manager said sadly.

They all look at their road manager sadly.

FANTAGIO ENTERTAINMENT

" Do I hear it right? "MJ asked.

" Only Sanha and Moonbin and Rocky will remain single then? "Jinjin asked.

Eunwoo nodded slowly.

Then their practice room burst open, revealing their manager standing while panting.

" Boss wants to summon you all," he said, still panting.

They all got up because they knew why.

" Have you heard the news, boys? "their boss asked.

They all nodded sadly.

" They made us dissolve the dating ban agreement with you guys," he said.

" Of course they will," Rocky muttered.