WEDDING PREP PART 1

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

VENUE CHOOSING

" Is this our first destination? ," Jisoo asked.

They stop in front of a five story building. She did not expect that they would get inside a huge building.

"Excuse me, sir, why did we stop here? ," Eunwoo asked their driver.

" This is your destination, sir. Just enter the building, and someone will assist you inside. Don't worry, this is the first process ," the driver replied.

Jisoo looks at Eunwoo. She's hesitant.

" Thank you, sir ," Eunwoo replied.

The driver went out to open the door for them. That is part of his job.

" Don't worry, Jisoo. You have me. I won't let anything happen to us inside ," Eunwoo said to Jisoo.

She exhaled and then nodded her head. The door burst open. Eunwoo took off first, and Jisoo followed closely, not leaving any foot away from him.

" I'll pick you up later ma'am and sir ," their driver said, and he took off with the van.

" Let's get this over with ," Jisoo said.

They walk side by side. Enter the huge doors of the building and get their temperature, then they go to the receptionist table.

" Good morning ma'am and sir, what can we do for you? ," the receptionist asked.

She seems to be busy with her computer, that's why she's not looking at Jisoo and Eunwoo in front of her.

" Excuse me, miss, but can you tell us what building is this? ," Jisoo asked.

The receptionist finally looked up, but her eyes landed on Eunwoo immediately, not paying attention to Jisoo, who asked her.

' so handsome ,' the receptionist thought.

" What is this? Is this the marriage seminar building that we should get in? " Jisoo continued her question.

The receptionist did not seem to hear Jisoo.

' How rude. She keeps on drooling over at Eunwoo, my husband ,' Jisoo thought.

" Miss? ," Eunwoo said.

" Yes, sir? ," the receptionist asks.

" My wife is asking you something ," Eunwoo said, scratching his nape.

" Wife? ," the receptionist asked, still looking at Eunwoo.

Jisoo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

" Yes, I do ," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo just laughed.

" Where is she, sir? ," the receptionist asked again.

Jisoo waves her hand in front of her, " As you can see, miss, I'm here in front of you waving my hand."

Finally, the receptionist averted her gaze from Eunwoo to Jisoo. Jisoo gave her a fake smile and even rolled her eyes after.

" Oh, I'm so sorry, ma'am! I did not see you there! ," the receptionist said, recognising Jisoo.

" You will definitely not recognise me because you keep on gazing and drooling at my husband ," Jisoo said, whispering the last part.

Eunwoo snorted, keeping himself from laughing loud that Jisoo and the receptionist could hear.