MR & MRS

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

MR & MRS LEE

" Mr and Mrs Lee! Welcome! ,"

The media was so loud. As long as they both got out of the government building. Lots of flashing of the camera were on them. Click by click their eyes wil get blurry.

" Are we riding one vehicle now? ," Jisoo asked.

" It's up to you ," Eunwoo replied.

They were getting through the huge crowd of reporters and camera.

" Did your agency approve of this, Miss Jisoo? ," a reporter shouted.

" Ignore them just walk fast, and I'm here with you ," Eunwoo whispered to her ear.

Jisoo stared at him while still walking. He was holding her hand tightly while walking with her.

" Here! ," Eunwoo's road manager shouted.

Eunwoo heard it, and he immediately went straight to where his road manager was, while lots of guards were guarding them from the crowd following them.

" Get her first ," he instructed them.

His road manager was staring at Jisoo when she suddenly remembered why they were there in the first place.

" Go! Get her ," Eunwoo said more like demand.

The crowd was nearing them, and the guards couldn't take them all. Eunwoo's road manager opened the van door wide, and she pulled Jisoo inside immediately. Jisoo noticed the crowd when she was inside.

" Eunwoo ," she muttered, staring.

" I got goosebumps ," his road manager suddenly said.

Jisoo faces her, " Please get Eunwoo inside too. The crowd is getting bigger and bigger. Please "

She can hear the reporters questions inside.

' Eunwoo, where are you? ,' she thought, searching for him among the huge crowd.

Then they suddenly heard a loud bang coming from outside.

" No! Eunwoo! ," Jisoo blurted.

" Open the door! Please! Open it now! ," she pleaded.

" Alright, we will ," his road manager replied, and then she opened the van door wide.

Jisoo immediately scans the area. Searching for the tall, pale white, button-up sleeve wearing guy among the crowd with a white face mask hiding his handsome face. When she spotted him, she immediately shouted in instinct.

" Eunwoo!!! ," she called him.

Meanwhile, Eunwoo was still trying his best to get out of the crowd and make sure they would not know where Jisoo is to bother her with questions about her agency.

' Jisoo. That was her voice ,' Eunwoo thought, searching among the huge space behind him.

" Aish! Eunwoo! Here! I'm here! ," Jisoo shouted even louder.

He finally saw her standing inside the van with the door widely open while waving her hand and shouting to him.

' Don't shout. You will lose your voice ,' Eunwoo thought.

" Please get here now! Run! Please! ," Jisoo shouted again.

It's like Eunwoo's senses have been activated, and he started to run from the crowd of people he was only a few steps away from.