HIM AGAIN!?

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

SOMEONE IS FISHY

Eunwoo finished his work first. He got to Jisoo's entertainment, and he was going to fetch her, and they would go home together. He arrived, and he was still in his disguise.

The whole YG Entertainment was busy and full of people, so he was just looking at them casually like a simple human being.

When he saw Jinyoung. Again. Inside the YG Entertainment, walking and laughing with the staff.

' What is he doing here? ,' Eunwoo asked himself, still looking at Jinyoung all around the hall.

" Eunwoo? " Someone call out his name.

He looks behind him. He sighed in relief.

" Lisa? ," Eunwoo asked back.

" Yep. Why are you here? Waiting for Jisoo? ," Lisa asked him.

He nodded.

" Looking good, huh ?" Lisa said.

" You too ," Eunwoo replied.

" While you wait, we should talk in the cafeteria or in cafe we don't want anyone seeing you here ," Lisa offered.

" Thanks, that's a good idea ," Eunwoo replied.

Lisa led him inside their agency. They pass by several staff here and there that Lisa greets and smile with. They are giving Eunwoo suspicious looks but did not ask Lisa about it. They finally arrived inside the cafe that Lisa was talking about.

" Lisa! Coffee? ," the barista greeted her.

" It's fine. we are just here to talk. We will let you know if we want something to drink. Thanks," Lisa replied.

The barista nodded, but his eyes were focused on Eunwoo.

" He is Eunwoo from Fantagio Entertainment he is Jisoo's husband ," Lisa whispered, but Eunwoo heard her too.

The barista widened his eyes.

Eunwoo put down a bit his face mask and smiled at the barista. The barista nodded in acknowledgment.

" We will sit now ," Lisa said.

The barista just nodded again, and Eunwoo followed her.

" So, how are you two? ," Lisa asked him.

" We are fine. Getting used to married life ," Eunwoo replied.

" I see. Any thoughts of having kids? ," Lisa suddenly asked.

Eunwoo almost choke on his own saliva.

" What? ," Eunwoo asked her like she was insane.

" Why are you asking me that? We all read the new law that our government did ," Lisa replied.

" I am sorry I was just startled ," Eunwoo replied.

" We did not talk about that ," Eunwoo added.

" You know what, Jisoo was an only child, and her parent's is not on good terms with her, especially her mom ," Lisa said.

Eunwoo knows about this when he met them before they got married.

" I know that ," Eunwoo replied.

" You do? ," Lisa asked him a bit surprised.

" Yes, we visited her parents before we got married, and Jisoo told me about their story ," Eunwoo explained.

" You always surprised me whenever we met ," Lisa said.