WEDDING PREP PART 2

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

WHITE & GREY
GOWNS AND SUITS

" The gowns are here. You can go inside and see for yourself. Sunny will come, and she will assist you in choosing the best gown that you would like, Mrs Lee ," Star said.

" Okay. Thank you ," Jisoo replied, looking around.

" As for you, Mr Lee, please see this way. The tuxedos are here on the right side. I will call Cloud, and then he will assist you here. For now, see the designs I will be right back ," Star said to Eunwoo.

He nodded.

" How come we did not think of bringing our stylists? ," Jisoo asked.

" I totally forgot about them, too ," Eunwoo admitted.

" Their designs are great. What do you think, Eunwoo? ," Jisoo asked.

" Yeah, they do have great sense in fashion ," Eunwoo replied, looking around again.

" Sorry to keep you waiting! ," Sunny said, entering the room.

" No, it's fine, sunny ," Jisoo replied.

" Moon is really ugh! Forget about her. Let's focus on you! And Cloud is getting in now, Mr. ," Sunny said.

They both nodded.

" Have you chosen your type? ," Sunny asked Jisoo.

" Not yet all the gowns is great ," Jisoo replied honestly.

" You are definitely right. But you still have your own taste, and we prioritise the bride and groom's taste more than our suggestions ," Sunny said.

They were walking along the long hallway with just white gowns and tuxedos around it.

" I agreed with my wife. All of your designs are great ," Eunwoo joined their conversation.

" I think you might want to see the most rented pair in our shop ," Sunny said.

" Now I'm interested ," Jisoo said.

Sunny giggled, and she disappeared from a corner.

" Where do you think she go? ," Eunwoo asked Jisoo.

" I don't know. Their place has many man holes that you can disappear in ," Jisoo replied, waiting for Sunny to come back.

Eunwoo laughed.

' her sense of humor is just right. Haha ,' Eunwoo thought.

Then Sunny arrived with something that she was pushing. It was a white ball gown styled white gown with pearls and very soft fabric. If anyone wore it, they would look like a queen.

" Woah ," Jisoo said.

" And this is Cloud ," Sunny said, giving space to someone who was entering.

Appearing inside is a tall guy with mannequin he is pushing just like Sunny and the tuxedo is a mix color of black suit, white polo inside, grey necktie and a touch of grey also with the black suit.

" Hi Mr and Mrs, I'm Cloud. It was nice to meet you, and sorry if I'm late ," Cloud said, introducing himself.

" He tends to do that ," Sunny said, rolling her eyes.

" Hi. I'm Eunwoo ," Eunwoo said.

Cloud nodded.

" And I am Jisoo ," Jisoo said, introducing herself.