CHILDREN

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

FIRST SON OUT OF FIVE

"How are you, mom?" Jisoo asked Eunwoo's mother.

The boys are out with driver Han. Only the two women are inside the house.

"I'm good, dear. You? Did my son give you a hard time?," Eunwoo's mother asked her.

"Well, to be honest, mom a bit," Jisoo replied, smiling.

Eunwoo's mom looked at her, and hell yeah, she was not happy about his son's performance.

"Please be patient with him. You know, boys," his mom said.

"No, it's okay, mom. I have got it under control," Jisoo replied.

"Just tell me of my son gives you a hard time," his mom said.

"Promise mom," Jisoo replied.

The boys were out and a bit hanging out with each other.

"Everyone, my son is home!," Eunwoo's father said, getting everyone of their worker's and having their break as well, and then they will send them home to call the day a day.

"Oh my gosh, Dong! How long has it been?," a woman said, running from her spot and abruptly giving Eunwoo a hug.

Eunwoo hugged her back.

"Easy there Emily my son comes home with his wife," his dad said, seeing how Driver Han looked at Eunwoo and Emily hugging in front of them.

"Wife?," Emily asked Eunwoo's dad.

"Go tell her son," his dad said.

"Well yeah Emily I'm a married man now," Eunwoo replied.

Emily stared at him like he just said the most impossible thing to do in the world.

"But Emily, you know hyeong's wife is really pretty. If my brother hurt her, I'll take her any time," Dong-wi said.

"Dong-wi, what did we tell you?," their dad asked the younger Lee.

"Dad, I was just saying," Dong-wi replied.

"Not gonna happen, bro," Eunwoo said, clapping Dong-wi on his shoulder.

Dong-wi rolls his eyes at his brother.

"He is in love," Emily said, staring at Eunwoo, who was talking with his fuming little brother.

"I know, young lady. I have seen them every day, believe me," Driver Han said.

Emily just looked at him.

Every worker was summoned, and now they are having their afternoon tea viewing the whole farm and having a talk.

"So Dong-min, how was Seoul life?," a farm worker asked him.

"It's good and tiring at the same time," Eunwoo replied.

"Well, you got your work cut for you. Like every month I think you have a new drama! Hell yeah, man," another worker said.

"That's tough, but I hope you are taking good care of yourself. You know eating good food, I hope," a woman worker said.

"I did every good meal that you can think," Eunwoo replied, smiling.

"Is that true, Mr. Han?," his dad asked.

"Yes, sir. Young Mr. Lee here is eating his food healthy every time. Mrs. Lee is taking good care of him," Driver Han replied.