I'M HOME

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

HOME IS WHERE YOU ARE

Eunwoo looked behind him, and he saw the one that he had called home.

"Eunwoo... I'm so sorry about what happened with Moon-Moonbin," Jisoo said, looking at Eunwoo with sorry in her eyes.

"Jisoo... when did you come back? " Sanha asked her instead.

"Oh, Sanha. My condolences. I just got back today," Jisoo replied.

"Sanha, who's she?," Moon Sua asked her face still had tear stains.

"She's Jisoo. Eunwoo's wife," Sanha replied.

Jisoo looked at the said woman,"Hello, it was nice to meet you even if the situation is not that nice."

"It was nice to meet you too, and it's alright," Moon Sua replied.

They shook hands and bowed to each other.

Eunwoo did not have the time to introduce them to each other since he had just come back from his trip.

"Eunwoo," Jisoo said, looking at him.

"Why do I sense that the atmosphere is a bit awkward now?," Jinjin asked.

"Shh!," Rocky elbowed him.

"I'm so sorry," Jisoo said, looking at him.

Eunwoo can't take the feeling anymore, so he hugged her tight like there's no tomorrow.

She embraces him back with the same intensity.

In the end, they settle the situation in Fantagio and schedule the day of Moonbin's final resting place and who will stand with Moon Sua throughout the funeral, and that is Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo... I—," Jisoo begin once they settle the funeral.

"Let's go home," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo nodded her head.

The van ride was quiet, and their driver as much as he wanted to greet Jisoo. Welcome back he couldn't because of the atmosphere around.

"We are here," their driver said.

"Thank you, Mr. Han," Jisoo said.

Mr. Han just nodded at her. Eunwoo took off first.

"Welcome back, Jisoo," Mr. Han said.

Jisoo smiled,"Thank you, Mr. Han, I missed this ride so much. "

"We missed you too. I'm so happy you came back. Eunwoo will be back on his true self again," Mr. Han said, smiling.

"How is he when I was away?," Jisoo asked.

"I can't say much, but Eunwoo was very sad, and he was traveling alone with his friends, and I think he was doing that to not think about you," Mr. Han replied.

Jisoo give Mr. Han had a sad face, and she was also deeply in thought.

"You must go on Jisoo. Eunwoo really needs your support now about what happened with his dear friend. He was a good man. I can't imagine how this thing happened to him," Mr. Han said, remembering how he met Moonbin.

"Me too," Jisoo replied.

"Now, now Jisoo, you must really go," Mr. Han said.

Jisoo smiled sadly at him and opened the van door,"thank you for sending us home again, Mr. Han"