PARENTS (HER)

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

FAMILY DAY

Today, Jisoo and Eunwoo will be spending their whole day and night at Jisoo's home and Eunwoo's home with their parent's.

"Thank God it's sunday, no work," Jisoo said, cooking their breakfast.

"Yeah, and we are spending our whole day and night with our parent's home," Eunwoo replied, sitting on their kitchen island waiting for their breakfast.

"Probably because they are worried about the issues, and I'm sure they watched our last interviews," Jisoo said, finally finishing their bacon and eggs.

"Wow, that looks nice," Eunwoo said, seeing the still with smoke egg and bacons on his plate.

"It's just bacon and eggs Eunwoo don't be so in love with it," Jisoo replied, smiling to herself while putting her breakfast on her own plate.

"Well, I'm in love with you," Eunwoo replied, probably tasting his bacon and eggs.

Jisoo stopped what she was doing and looked behind her at Eunwoo, who was currently munching his bacon.

"What did you just say?," she asked him.

Eunwoo looked at her while munching his food.

"What?," he managed to reply.

Jisoo stared at him,'did I hear it right? Or was he trying to tease me?'

"Let's eat. You said food is not good when it's cold," Eunwoo said.

"Okay?," Jisoo replied and sat beside him.

After their breakfast, Jisoo and Eunwoo do their showers, and Jisoo decided to call their trusted driver. Which is driver Han.

"Good morning, Mr and Mrs. Lee," Driver Han said, seeing Jisoo and Eunwoo getting out of their home.

"Good morning, driver Han. How was your morning," Eunwoo asked him.

"Good Eunwoo. How about you two?," Driver Han replied.

"We have a really nice breakfast brought to me by my wife," Eunwoo replied while they were boarding the van.

"Oh, come on, don't flatter me," Jisoo said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Very playful, you two. So where to?," driver Han asked.

"Our home," Jisoo replied.

"Alright. Chill out there, you two," Driver Han said.

The whole ride was a bit talkative and engaging, while Jisoo decided to fill Eunwoo up with details about her parents.

"Alright, I just got information that both my parents are home," Jisoo broke the news to Eunwoo.

"Shit," Eunwoo muttered.

"Eunwoo!," Jisoo said.

They got Driver Han's attention immediately, and he is laughing to himself.

"Sorry, it's just... I'm a bit nervous," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo closed her eyes and exhaled.

"Don't worry, Eunwoo, I get what you feel, but you can do it they will love you," Driver Han said, encouraging him.

Eunwoo looked at him, saying his thank you.

"You don't have to bring anything to them because apparently they have everything," Jisoo said, looking at her feet.