HIS PAIN

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

AGONY

It's been a week ever since Eunwoo and Jisoo got separated for what happened. Eunwoo explained everything to Sanha and what happened. After Jisoo left him inside YG, he got out run and ran until he was exhausted, and then he called Sanha.

"Do you know where she is now?," Sanha asked him.

Eunwoo shakes his head,"she did not tell me where she was going or if she's with her friends or not. Heck, she even did not reply to any of my messages and calls, "

Sanha did not know what to say. He did not see Eunwoo like this, maybe in his dramas, but the real emotion was on the other level. He can feel his friend's sadness and hurt.

"What will you do now? Will you come to your home? Alone?," Sanha asked him.

"Yeah, I don't want to miss Jisoo's arrival. I don't want to repeat what happened a week ago. I don't want to lose hed permanently, Sanha. I just can't," Eunwoo confesses his feelings to his friend.

"Married life was scary," Sanha said.

"Yeah, verg complicated," Eunwoo replied.

It was their third bottle of beer, but still, he was not drunk.

Meanwhile, Jisoo decided to go home and spend some time with her family. Her mother and father. At first Mr and Mrs. Kim was shocked seeing their daughter standing at their door with nothing but herself, her purse, and her phone.

"Ji-Jisoo, why are you here alone?," her mother asked.

She did not utter any words and just ran and hugged her mother, making her mom surprised and shocked at the same time. She has never reached for her ever since she has become an idol.

Her mother did not ask her anything and just hugged her back.

Jisoo spent her week in her childhood home that was very familiar to her. The warmth, the air everything.

About the issue with Park Gyu-young, Eunwoo's manager reach out to Park Gyu-young's manager and Jisoo's manager she settled everything since Eunwoo was in no good to do those things and no one knew that Jisoo leave him alone in their home only Eunwoo's manager, Sanha and Lisa.

The issue died immediately without Jisoo and Eunwoo even knowing and making statements about it. The government reached them to ask if the issue was true and everything, but their manager's block them before they can reach the two, and before the situation from complicated comes to much more complicated.

APRIL 19, 2023

It was a bright and sunny day. Eunwoo and his friends are having their vacation out of the country. Since Jisoo was unreachable then Eunwoo decided to search for himself too, so he decided to accompany some of his friends from his hometown and have some fun with them . Before he became famous.

They were chilling on the beach when he suddenly got a message that would crash him again after Jisoo left him.

Sanha
Eunwoo, Moonbin is not here anymore. He left us already. Please go home...

He immediately felt a chill on his bones. His friend is not joking, and this is not a prank to make him go home. He immediately got up from the beach sand and ran to his room, got his luggage to change his shorts to pants, then ran off.

Again, he was lost. He did not know what to feel anymore. He was slowly crumbling down. Eunwoo was getting ready to board his plane just then the news flash confirming what his friend told him. And that's the last straw. His world finally crumbles down.