EXPLANATION

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

WHAT DID YOU DO?

"That's the reason why I'm here, Mr and Mrs. Lee mind explaining that to me," Madam's secretary asked.

"Well ma'am where-where did you hear that?," Jisoo asked back, sipping her cup of tea in nervousness.

Then the madam secretary got the envelope that she's holding that the two did not see earlier when she entered their home.

"This photo was all around the internet, capturing the two of you alone and without each other's company. I mean, you are just together for weeks. How would you expect the public to react about that," madam secretary asked again.

Jisoo and Eunwoo look at the photos that she presented to them. One photo shows that Jisoo was riding the car alone while looking down at her hands, and the other one was Eunwoo, who was walking alone, holding his passport qnd ticket while disguising himself.

"What is the photo explanation ma'am?," Jisoo asked.

"Your photo says that you look like you have been dumped by someone, and you are heartbroken and running away from everything." Madam secretary said.

"You do look like one there," Eunwoo said to Jisoo while looking at the photo.

"And this Mr. Lee, it says that you look like you just broke up with someone, and you were running away too, just like  Mrs. Lee here, and it says there that you leave Korea for four days," Madam secretary said.

"I am currently with my tour from that photo, ma'am," Eunwoo replied.

"Hmm, yeah, we were informed," Madam secretary said.

"And mine I was going to my parents' home that time ma'am," Jisoo said, explaining her photo.

"Then are you both not denying that you two broke up from those photos?," madam secretary asked the two of them.

Jisoo looks at Eunwoo like she's asking for his opinion. When Eunwoo nodded his head. Jisoo made the discussion.

"Yes ma'am, we broke up but for temporary because we fought about something and I... I decided to... to leave and find myself again. That's the photo that you gave us, which explains it, ma'am," Jisoo explained.

"How about you, Mr. Lee?," Madam secretary asked.

"As I said ma'am that was from my tour and I decided to leave Korea too to chill and have some peace with myself and fix what was broken but then I received the most painful news of my life. My friend died unexpectedly," Eunwoo explained.

"And you admit too that you two broke up?," Madam secretary asked.

Eunwoo nodded.

"Have you fixed this already?," Madam secretary asked again.

"In fact, we just talked about this ma'am earlier and—," Eunwoo replied but was cut off by Jisoo.

"We will fix it ma'am and we are still with each other, just waiting for my husband to be fine after this unfortunate incident that happened. My husband was still recovering, and I don't want to add another heartbreak, so if you must ma'am, please just leave us be to fix this. We will not separate, I'm sure of that," Jisoo explained.

Eunwoo was left speechless and touched by how his wife cared about him.

"Hmm, how are you so sure, Mrs. Lee?," madam secretary asked her.

"Because we get each other, and we compromised," Jisoo replied.

'This woman is asking too many questions what does she really want?,' Eunwoo thought, looking at the secretary who's talking with his wife.

"Alright, I rushed here when I heard about this issue, and since you two admit it, you should make up and fix this. I think you fully know what will happen if this marriage of yours did not work right," madam secretary asked them.

'I don't want to pa paired with some random stranger again. No way,' Jisoo thought.

'I will not lose someone again. I can't," Eunwoo thought.

"We will make this work ma'am don't worry," Eunwoo replied, hoping to finish this unexpected visit of hers.

"Last question though," Madam secretary said, sipping her last drop of tea.

"Shoot ma'am," Jisoo replied.

"How was your honeymoon? Any updates?," Madam secretary asked, looking at Jisoo.

"What do you mean updates ma'am?," Eunwoo asked.

He is clueless just like Jisoo beside him.

"The baby part," madam secretary being too blunt to them.

Eunwoo almost spat his tea, and Jisoo's face heat up.

"Based on your expressions, I think I have my answer already," Madam's secretary said.

"Paris is great, ma'am. We actually enjoyed it," Jisoo said but not fully answering her question.

Madam secretary, stand up, fix her outfit, and "then I'll leave you two be. Thank you for accepting me inside your home. I'll be visiting probably surprise again, but I encourage you to give updates so I won't do that often. "

Jisoo just gives her an awkward smile.

"We will accompany you outside then, ma'am," Eunwoo replied.

Madam secretary walk followed by Jisoo and Eunwoo.

Eunwoo open the front door and outside they see their home van outside.

"Oh, I called driver Han to give madam secretary here a ride back to municipal hall," Jisoo said, explaining.

"That was very thoughtful, Mrs. Lee, thank you," Madam secretary replied.

Finally, the unexpected visitor got a pit of their house and took her nerve-racking aura with her.

"That was very unexpected, and they really put a liking on us. They always survey us," Jisoo said.

"Yeah, that was very odd. My other friends, who's the same situation as us, did not get anything like those surprise visits and random expectations," Eunwoo agreed with her.

"Ver odd. We should probably be careful while going out even when we were together outside. Those prying eyes of them won't stop, though," Jisoo replied.

"Damn, paparazzi is always around. I hate them so much," Eunwoo said, seeing the photo that madam secretary showed them on the internet.

"Don't forget about the sasaeng fans they are much worse," Jisoo added while she's cleaning their tea cups.

"I'm glad I did not encounter someone like that yet. But I think Jungkook does," Eunwoo replied.

"They are a pain in the neck. Honestly, they are creepy stalkers," Jisoo said.

"Are you done?," Eunwoo asked her.

He was with her inside their kitchen area, probably just there sitting on their island stool while staring at Jisoo's back, who was cleaning their tea cups.

"Now, yes, I'm done. Why? " Jisoo replied, looking at him.

"Can we cuddle?," Eunwoo asked.

Jisoo immediately blushed. She did not expect that. She stared at Eunwoo, still thinking about what to reply to him, but his expression told him that it's just cuddling that he wanted nothing more.

"Alright, let's go," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo smiled at her, and then he pulled her inside their bedroom lay together and started to cuddle.

TO BE CONTINUED