HOW DID YOU?

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

HE IS BACK

"How are you back here?," Eunwoo asked, looking at the door.

"Jinyoung?," Jisoo asked also.

"Well, I cleared my name, and yeah, got married like you," Jinyoung replied.

"How?," Jisoo asked, still confused.

"Since I literally don't like the jail life and realize it then," Jinyoung replied.

"Then what happened?" Jisoo asked again.

"Hey, don't go near her," Eunwoo said, putting himself between Jisoo and Jinyoung.

"Sorry, but I'm over my crush with your wife. I have my own wife now," Jinyoung replied.

"Who is she if you don't mind me asking," Jisoo asked again.

"She's not like us, but she's lovely," Jinyoung replied.

"I'm glad you find someone like her," Jisoo replied back.

"Thank you," Jinyoung said, smiling at her.

Then he looked at Eunwoo,"I came here to apologize to the two of you and then make amends. I don't want my wife to be seen as a wife of the bad guy. "

Eunwoo gave him a disagreeing look, but Jisoo nudged him.

"He is serious, Eunwoo. Jinyoung is like that ever since we met," Jisoo said, Eunwoo.

"Alright. Then we must make amends if that's what you want," Eunwoo said to Jisoo.

"Let's make amends now, Jinyoung," Eunwoo said, looking at Jinyoung.

"I hope we become friends and forget what happened from the past months," Jinyoung replied.

"Sure," Eunwoo replied, and then they shook hands.

"Now that's settled, so what are you doing here, Jinyoung?" Jisoo asked Jinyoung again.

"I have some scripts to fetch here and yeah to make amends to everyone too," Jinyoung replied.

"Do you have any statements about this?," Jisoo asked again.

"Yes, I do before we start shooting this drama. I hope they still watch my drama soon," Jinyoung replied.

"I'm sure they will once they know that the real you is back," Eunwoo said.

"Thanks. I must go now then see you around," Jinyoung bid his goodbye.

Jinyoung walked out wearing his disguise.

"I'm sure after this issue of ours his will be next," Eunwoo said, closing the door.

"Yeah, the reporters will surely become wild this month," Jisoo added.

"It's a big catch," Eunwoo said.

"Knock knock. It's time," Eunwoo's manager said.

"Alright, we are going," Jisoo replied.

They both stood up and boarded their van, then got to the KBS Station to answer the interviewers. KBS was full of people and staff, and then they greeted them. The host of the interview was on air now introducing them.

"Alright, you are up," the stage director said to Jisoo and Eunwoo.

Jisoo and Eunwoo step up the podium hand in hand.

"And here they are! Eunwoo and Jisoo, or should I say Mr. and Mrs. Lee!!! Let's give them a warm applause," the host said.

"Girls Jisoo is on tv!," Lisa shouted.