HOME AT LAST

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

HOME AGAIN

The plane landed, and Jisoo and Eunwoo did their disguise.

" This is it, Jisoo ," Eunwoo said.

" Your luggage will be sent before you, Mr and Mrs Lee ," the attendant said.

" Thank you ," Jisoo replied.

" Cap? ," Eunwoo said.

" Check ," Jisoo replied, showing her cap.

" Mask? ," Eunwoo asked again.

" Check ," Jisoo replied, showing again.

" And sunglasses? ," Eunwoo asked again for the last time.

" Check ," Jisoo replied, lowering her glasses and looking at him.

And that's it. Their feet finally walk along the hallways of the airport.

" Hey! Hey, that's them! ," a reporter shouted, pointing at them.

" Here they come ," Eunwoo whispered to her.

" Should we run? ," Jisoo asked.

" Don't cause any scene ," Eunwoo replied.

" What should we do then? ," Jisoo asked again.

" We just have to stay in the middle of our body guards and then look down and just walk along the way without looking at anyone in particular ," Eunwoo explained.

Jisoo nodded repeatedly.

Flash of camera where everywhere again it can almost blind you that's why they both wear a very tinted sunglasses and hide their faces well with their caps and masks on. They are holding on to each other and letting go they are also walking faster to get into their van immediately.

" Please maintain your distance from us ," their body guards said to the reporters.

" We just want to ask some questions," the reporter ignored them.

They walk even faster and without looking back to anyone that they pass by. They board their van without any questions being answered on their way.

" You have a bunch of fans everywhere ," Eunwoo's road manager said.

Jisoo looked behind her and saw a smiling woman behind them. She immediately hugged her.

" How are you? How's Paris? Eunwoo did not seem to miss me like you do ," Eunwoo's road manager said.

" Paris is great. we have a great time there ," Jisoo replied.

" Man, you look exhausted, Eunwoo ," his road manager said to him.

" The flight was a bit tiring ," Eunwoo replied, getting his cap off.

" I see ," his road manager replied, not pushing any farther.

" That brings me. We got something for you ," Jisoo said, remembering their gift for her.

" You brought something for me from Paris? ," Eunwoo's road manager asked her.

Jisoo was busy ramaging her luggage, finding her and Eunwoo's gift to her that they labeled with her name.

" Here! ," Jisoo said, extending her hand with Jisoo and Eunwoo's gift to her.

" Wait, I will give mine later. I will just rest a bit ," Eunwoo said, getting comfortable on his seat.

" I have yours with mine ," Jisoo replied.