HONEYMOON PART 2

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PARIS, FRANCE DAY 2

" pleasant morning, Amelia ," Eunwoo greeted Amelia, who happens to pass by him along the hallways.

Amelia was taken off guard, not knowing that Eunwoo just suddenly greeted her, but she smiled in return.

" Oh, what a pleasant morning too, Mr Lee! You seem to be in a good mood today, monsieur ," Amelia said.

Eunwoo smiled even wider, his eyes getting smaller.

" I guess I slept on the right side of the bed last night, Amelia ," Eunwoo replied cheekily.

" Oh my! You were a naughty one, monsieur! Mrs Lee will not be very happy about you telling me that ," Amelia replied cheekily also.

They both laughed.

" Morning ," Jisoo suddenly said, arriving behind the two laughing individuals.

Amelia looked behind them.

" Good morning, madame ," Amelia said, still smiling.

" Amelia! How was your morning so far? ," She asked.

" Pleasant madame. You and Monsieur Lee here seem to be in a very good mood. I'm glad you do ," Amelia said while smiling at Jisoo and to Eunwoo and vice versa.

" You think so? ," Jisoo asked Amelia.

Amelia nodded her head.

Jisoo just smiled to herself while Eunwoo was staring at her.

Amelia senses that it's her cue to leave the couple alone together.

" Oh, I still have duties to do and customers to attend to. Mr and Mrs Lee, just call me if you need anything. I'll be here right away ," Amelia said.

" We will, Amelia. Thank you ," Jisoo replied.

" Thank you, Amelia ," Eunwoo also said.

Amelia then exited the scene.

The two were left.

" So ," Jisoo began.

Eunwoo loon at her again, " where should we go? "

" How about the infamous Eiffel Tower? ," Jisoo asked Eunwoo.

" I think that was a good idea ," Eunwoo replied.

" Shall we eat first, husband? ," Jisoo asked him.

" We shall, wife ," Eunwoo replied, mimicking Jisoo's actions.

Jisoo laughed, " Do you want to be a girl now, huh? "

Eunwoo frowns, " If that happens, I'll be the most beautiful woman,"

Jisoo laughed even more, " Silly, you are being a show off today, huh?"

He smirks, " Just admit it already, wife."

" Dream on, husband ," Jisoo mocks him, and she walks where the elevator is.

He laughed and followed her. They waited for the elevator to open so that they could ride it and get in the hotel's restaurant so that they could eat and they could explore Eiffel Tower early.

The elevator doors opened with a ding.

" What the ," someone said inside the elevator.

" Oh my gosh! ," Jisoo shouted.