GOODBYE

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

THE SECRETARY

The earliest morning after Jisoo and Eunwoo prepared themselves to attend Moonbin's last resting place, which is Fantagio, and then after that, the burial. Moon Sua was the one who's weeping loud and crying her eyes out. It was like she lost her soulmate, brother, and family at the same time.

Eunwoo was silently weeping with her side while she was carrying Moonbin's photo. They did the final goodbye and stayed for another hour just standing and staring at the last place that they saw him.

After the one last goodbye, Jisoo and Eunwoo decided to go home and grieve silently in their beautiful back garden where you can only hear the silent birds around and the water falling from their little waterfall inside their home.

"Are you alright?," Jisoo asked Eunwoo, who was staring at the falling water.

"Yes, but I can't seem to forget Sua's face earlier," Eunwoo replied.

"We can't blame her she lost someone so close to her," Jisoo replied back.

Eunwoo looks at her.

"I miss him too... every day that will pass, hours, minutes, even seconds that I will remember his smiles... my heart is aching," Eunwoo said.

What Jisoo can only do is pity him and give him a calming hug.

"I can't do anything, but I assure you he misses you too like you do," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo hugged her tight again.

"Hey, what about I make you some tea?," Jisoo asked him.

He looks at her.

"Sounds good to you?," Jisoo asked again.

He nodded.

"Great. I'll be back, and if you want anything to add, just come to me and tell me," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo nodded.

Jisoo then look at their pantry. She will make Eunwoo jasmine tea to calm him down. At first, she intends to serve him only tea, but then she sees some sweet cookies around, so she brings some with her in case Eunwoo would like to have some.

"Tea is here," Jisoo said with the tray on her hands.

She placed the tea on the small table in the middle.

"I bring some cookies too if you want," Jisoo added.

She sat back.

"The boys told me that they will come on sunday here. Is that alright with you?," Eunwoo asked.

"Yeah, of course," Jisoo replied, sipping her cup of tea.

"They even said that they want to eat here again just like before," Eunwoo added.

"Did they tell you something that they like?," Jisoo asked.

"No," Eunwoo replied.

"Hmm, then I'll cook anything that our pantry can provide," Jisoo replied.

"Don't you have any work today?," Eunwoo asked, trying to make a conversation other than the previous happening.

"My schedule is clear. Why? " Jisoo asked back.

"Until when?," Eunwoo asked again.

"I think until sunday. How about you?," Jisoo asked him.

"I did not have the chance to look at my schedule since I heard about the news," Eunwoo replied, sipping his tea.