PUNISHMENT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

THE CONSEQUENCE

The station is quiet it seems like they are prepared that celebrities will come and have their testimonies taken. Lots of officers have been scattered around the station front doors, back doors, and even in the hallways.

"ready?, " Eunwoo asks Jisoo.

"I am because you are with me, " Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo kisses her forehead.

"Mr and Mrs Lee? Am I right?, " an official ask them.

"Yes, ma'am, " Eunwoo replied.

"Good morning, ma'am, " Jisoo greeted her.

the officer just nodded at her.

"Let's get inside the judge is there already, " the officer led them.

while they are walking the hallways together, Eunwoo whispered to her.

"Our friends are inside already. they will testify too, " Eunwoo whispered.

it got Jisoo's attention, and she looked up at him, her eyes a bit watery.

"we are here for you, so just tell the truth, and everything will be just fine, " Eunwoo assured her again.

finally, they arrive inside the huge two doors. once they are inside, the judge begin the hearing.

(a/n; I will skip the hearing thing because I don't know what is happening inside that court of laws. forgive me, everyone, huhu)

"Ugh! he really has the guts to cry!?" Lisa was frustrated.

"Oh, come on, we all know the truth, and I am sure justice will be served, " Bobby said, tapping Lisa on her shoulder.

"they must, " Eunwoo replied.

"I am surprised there are no single reporters outside, huh?" Sanha said.

"Our managers must have asked the station to make this place secured, " Bobby answered.

then they all got inside the van.

"What should we eat after that angering scene?" Lisa asked all of them.

"I think I want some pizza and cola, " Bobby replied, settling himself comfortable on the car seat.

"I think I want coffee, " Jisoo suddenly said.

"Sir, where should we go?, " the van driver asked.

"You three sure you want to stay at our place?, " Eunwoo asked Sanha, Lisa, and Bobby.

"Sure, why not, bro? our managers give us a day off because of this sham, then I'll grab the opportunity to chill and dine with my friends, " Bobby replied, grinning.

"Hell yeah!, " Sanha agreed.

"Let's just order and get it delivered at our home, " Jisoo said to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo nodded his head.

"Sir, please to our home. Thanks, " Eunwoo told their driver.

The driver nodded and saluted him. He gave him a smile in return.

" Sir, not to intrude or anything, but can I know your name? ," Bobby asked.

All of them have caught off guard by his sudden request.

" What? I was just curious, " Bobby replied with matching shoulders slouch.

" I am Mr. Nam. They call me that, sir, " the driver replied.