MEDIA

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

FLASHES EVERYWHERE

News scattered around the world about what destination the two go for their honeymoon. Their fans saw their advertisements in every social media that they have and their sweet photos scattered in their instagram profiles. Lots of comments and congratulations will be read from the hundred thousand of comments from their friends and, of course, fans. Their arrival day was also announced, and reporters and cameras are now waiting at the airport where their private plane will land any hour now.

" Yeah, look at them. Tsk Tsk. I thought Dong did not want this arrange marriage thing? ," Moonbin said while surfing his phone.

The astro members are currently waiting in their dressing room to be called for their photoshoot.

" What are you saying, Moony? ," MJ asked, arriving inside.

" Just look at your phone, Mr. ," Moonbin replied, not averting his eyes from his phone.

MJ rolled his eyes, and he sneak a peek at what his younger friend was saying.

" Holy m-, " MJ was about to say the word, but Jinjin beat him.

" language. Eunwoo will arrive today ," Jinjin announced.

" Really!? I hope he buys something for us ," Rocky energetically said, flopping on their sofa together with Moonbin, who was still busy surfing his phone.

" How did you know? ," MJ asked Jinjin.

" Hello MJ, what world are you living? it was all over the internet and news in every screen that I saw earlier ," Sanha said, getting out of the bathroom.

" Ew! did you wash your hands!? ," Moonbin asks Sanha.

" Yeah. want me to prove it to you? ," Sanha asked, ready to give Moonbin what he wants.

" probably no. I believe you! ," Moonbin replied, surrendering.

" That explains why our photoshoot seems to be late ," MJ said.

Meanwhile, for the other two who were still flying, they were both fast asleep, probably because of their hangover.

" Look at how happy she looks ," Rose said, seeing Jisoo's recently uploaded photo of her and Eunwoo.

" Don't they look good together? ," Jennie asked.

" That is why we need to get updates from Jisoo later when she arrives!!! ," Lisa energetically said.

" they are arriving today?! ," Rose excitedly asked.

" Yes!!! ," Lisa replied

" she told you? ," Jennie asked.

" No, but the news do that for them ," Lisa replied, stating the obvious word all around the world.

" Jisoo is not like that. she would not do that telling one while the other two were clueless? definitely a no ," Rose said.

" Sorry ," Jennie muttered.

" That is understandable, Jennie. but they are already flying, and they left Paris early in the morning so they would not have the time to update any of us ," Lisa added.

" I know , " Jennie replied.

" So, are we going to surprise her at the airport or not? ," Rose asked, changing the subject.

" I think we should just wait for her here ," Lisa suggested.

" Lisa is right. the airport is already crowded with reporters. we do not want the airport to be a concert grounds when we get there too ," Jennie agreed.

" Yikes, you both are right ," Rose replied, imaging the chaos they would surely create when someone spotted them there.

" Besides, the security team was going there to accompany her and Eunwoo ," Jennie added.

" and he will not let anything bad happen to them ," Lisa added.

" I just hope bad fans are not going there too or they will ruin their arrival ," Rose said, remembering their not good experience with those kind of fans.

" The airport is secured, and only people with id verifications are allowed inside. they would not let anyone pass their security premises who do not have any company id stating that they are part of an entertainment company or a government employee ," Lisa said.

" How did you know that? ," Jennie asked her.

" I searched it on google ," Lisa replied cheekily.

Rose laughed.

" Of course, google has everything ," Jennie replied.

their plane was still moving and up high in the clouds above them and the two was enjoying their uninterrupted sleeps while they can because when they arrive in Korea, their world will be turned upside down again and their peaceful one week will be over again and their stressful and full schedule will show on their faces again just hours from their other world adventure.

" Do you think Dong sleeps with his wife in that one whole week, honeymoon? ," Rocky asked.

all other guys inside look at him.

" Stop meddling with that too, personal experience one ," Sanha said.

" But want to be with that? ," MJ asked.

" Dong will be really angry with that idea, MJ ," Jinjin said, but he abandoned what he was doing and just listened to what MJ said.

" Look at you abandoning your reading book thing ," Sanha said.

Jinjin glared at him.

" So, who bet with Dong sleep with JIsoo already? , " Rocky asked.

MJ and Jinjin raised their hands up.

" Okay. now for the Dong did not sleep with Jisoo yet ," Rocky said, getting it noted on his phone notes.

Moonbin and Rocky himself raise their hands up.

" Okay ," Rocky said after he counted how many.

" Sanha, do not tell me you will not gonna bet? ," MJ asked the youngest among the group.

" Dong was my friend, and I know him much more well than all of you because we hang out often, so I am not gonna bet. I am in the middle because he will not took advantage of any situation that he think was not right and he will also not force anyone to do things that they are not will to do so ," Sanha explained.

" we are not sure though ," Jinjin said.

they laughed except Sanha.

" So how much? ," Rocky asked.

" 500 won? ," MJ suggested.

" For a married man like you, you waste money like a little kid who is excited to buy their school supplies for the upcoming school year ," Sanha said.

" Come on! money down, guys! ," Moonbin said.

they drop their bets on the table.

" So, we will keep it in our secret storage jar, and after we talk with Eunwoo and ask him details about their honeymoon, we will instantly give the winner his prize. understood? ," MJ asked.

" Not a word with Dong about this ," Jinji reminded them.

they all nodded.

" achoo! ," Eunwoo sneeze in is sleep.

someone was talking about him and betting with his honeymoon with his wife. hahaha!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

(a/n: Who do you think will win their bet?)