SHOOT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

REALITY AGAIN

8:00 AM Call Time
9:30 AM Shooting starts

" Got everything already? ," Jisoo asked Eunwoo.

" Don't worry, my PA will do that for me ," Eunwoo replied, packing his little bag.

" I'm hurt ," Jisoo muttered.

" Hey, what happened? ," Eunwoo asked, concern written on his face.

" I'm your wife. I am supposed to be the one who's doing those things for you ," Jisoo replied, not looking at him.

' she's cute when she's upset ,' Eunwoo thought.

" You are doing everything a wife needs to ," Eunwoo said, lifting her chin up.

" Really? ," Jisoo asked, not believing him.

" Yes. You cook our food, clean our home, clean our dishes and everything ," Eunwoo replied.

Jisoo was fighting herself not to smile about what he said, but her mouth and emotions were betraying her, so she smiled at him.

" You are a lot more prettier when you smile ," Eunwoo said, looking straight at his eyes.

" Hmp, let's go. I'll accompany you to Fantagio ," Jisoo said.

" Ah, no need. I will go straight to my shooting. Sorry, wife ," Eunwoo replied.

" Oh. Alright then, just outside the house ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo nodded, and they walked together.

" Eunwoo! Good morning! Packed everything? ," Eunwoo's hyperactive personal assistant arrives outside of their house.

Jisoo was eying the woman intently, and Eunwoo sensed it, so he talked.

" She's Alie, my personal assistant for five years ," Eunwoo explains.

Jisoo nodded.

" Good morning too, Alie, and yes, I do pack everything ," Eunwoo replied, smiling.

" Is she Mrs Lee? ," Alie asked.

" Yes, pleasure to meet you, Alie ," Jisoo replied, smiling too.

"So pretty ," Alie said while shaking hands with Jisoo.

" Thanks ," Jisoo replied, smiling again.

" Let's go then ," Alie said to Eunwoo.

" I'll just say goodbye to my wife ," Eunwoo replied.

" Sure. We will wait for you in the van ," Alie replied, exiting the scene.

" I'll go with them now, wife or I will be late. I'll message you what time will I go home later ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo nodded ," Okay. I'll wait for your message. Go now, I don't want to be the reason you are late, husband. "

Eunwoo replied, smiling.

" Now go! Go! Go! ," Jisoo said, tapping his chest repeatedly.

Eunwoo smirks, then he walks off.

His driver got his luggage and everything, and then he greeted Jisoo and saluted to her. Jisoo smiled back and waved her hand.

Eunwoo looked at her one last time, and Jisoo smiled widely.

He boarded their van and waited for Jisoo to get inside their home again before taking off.