ARRIVAL

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PASSAGE DU HELDER PARIS, FRANCE

The hotel employees greeted them and assisted them immediately they spoke english too, and that's what Eunwoo and Jisoo were thankful for.

" Bonjour! Welcome to Passage du Helder in Paris, France! ," The Jisoo and Eunwoo believe the hotel's head of the employees.

" Thank you ," Jisoo replied.

" Your luggage will be brought to your room, madame and monsieur ," the lady said again.

" This hotel looks like a mall. I wonder how much it costs for one night here ," Eunwoo said.

" I wonder too. Gosh, this place is like a fairytale ," Jisoo agreed with him.

" My fault, I'm Amelia. I will be your assistant for your stay here for five days. I will tour you around ," Amelia said.

They walk to the they both believe the lobby of the hotel where people got their keys and do the board and lodging and all in all assistance needed and then next they got in the huge outside pool of the five star expensive hotel.

" This is our public pool where you can swim in daytime or nighttime it has a heater beneath, so the swimmers will not get cold ," Amelia explained.

Jisoo gets awe by the view the pool has. It was 6 feet, and it was very blue, and it had underneath lights, and the heaters could be seen as bubbles because they were heating the whole big round blue pool.

" Do you want to swim? ," Eunwoo asked her.

" Huh? Oh, of course, but not tonight. I want to sleep first ," Jisoo replied.

" May I ask if the two of you are a couple or not? ," Amelia asked.

Jisoo and Eunwoo look at each other, not knowing who will answer the question.

" To be truth, we just got married in Korea hours ago ," Eunwoo replied.

Amelia's eyes got wide, and she held her mouth, " Oh my! Congratulations, madame and monsieur! "

" Thank you ," Jisoo replied.

" Shall we proceed now? ," Amelia asked.

They nodded.

" Our hotel is a five story building. All four floors have rooms, and this is the ground floor. We also have an underground parking lot for those who have their vehicles with them ," Amelia said while they were walking the ground floor of the hotel.

They got into one side where only girls could be seen around the hall. As usual, Eunwoo got all the attention. Although they are wearing face masks because of the health protocols, his handsomeness is still visible, and girls can't help but stare at him. Meanwhile, Jisoo can hear the whisperings, but he can't understand what they are saying because of their language barriers.

" I wonder what they are saying ," Jisoo muttered to herself in Korean.

Then, a girl did not resist the urge and approach them. She block their way without looking at Amelia and Jisoo, who's with Eunwoo.