HER WORK

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

JISOO'S SHOOT

" Morning! ," Jisoo shouted inside the YG Entertainment.

" Woah, what is happening here? ," Jennie asked, getting out of her room.

" Good morning ," Jisoo repeated.

" I guess good morning too? ," Jennie replied.

" Who is there? ," Rosé asked, getting out of her room too.

" The loudmouth ," Jennie replied, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

" Loudmouth? Lisa is still asleep ," Rosé replied, closing her room door.

" Miss me? ," Jisoo asked, sitting on their sofa.

" Jisoo! What are you doing here? Don't you have your shoot today? ," Rosé asked, joining her on the sofa.

" Don't you want to see me? ," Jisoo asked them both.

Rosé and Jennie exchange glances.

" Okay, then I'll go now. Sorry to interrupt girls ," Jisoo said, standing up and preparing to exit their room.

" Jisoo, don't you dare get out of that door! ," Lisa said, exiting her room.

Hair tangled all over her head, eyes full of eye boogers.

She looks back.

" You have eye boogers ," Jisoo replied.

Lisa immediately rubbed her eyes.

" Ah coffee? ," Rosé asked Lisa.

" I heard you two questioning Jisoo. Why? Aren't you both glad she visited us here before she got to her shoot? ," Lisa asked them both.

Again, Jennie and Rosé exchange looks.

" You always do that both. Excuse me, I will just wash my face. Jisoo, you better not leave this room sit there and wait for me ," Lisa instructed them all.

Jisoo sat back on her chair.

Lisa passed by Rosé and Jennie she immediately put her hand full of her eyes, boogers on Jennie and Rosé cheeks.

" Ew! That's gross, Lisa! ," Jennie shouts.

Lisa just waved her hand and got inside her room again to wash her face like she said.

Rosé just laughed.

Not long the Lisa who looks like she sleeps like a bear now getting out of her room looking neat and ready to go.

" How come you look that decent in just five minutes? ," Jennie asked her.

" I guess my eye boogers suit you more ," Lisa replied, winking at Jennie.

" So what brings you here? ," Lisa asked, sitting beside Jisoo.

" I just want to say hi to the three of you before I start my shoot ," Jisoo replied.

" Who are you with? Are you with Eunwoo? ," Lisa asked her.

" Yeah ," Jisoo replied.

" Then where is he? ," Lisa asked her again.

" He bought something to eat. I said you girls like sweets, so he decided that he would buy something, and then he would message me if he arrived ," Jisoo replied.

" He do that? ," Rosé asked her.

Jisoo nodded.

" I believe he should be here by a minute ," Jisoo added.