THE RESULT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

NOT MARRIED

It is Saturday, and both Jisoo and Eunwoo stay in their home and just chill the day out.

" Hey, I saw this clip from YouTube ," Jisoo said.

" What clip? ," Eunwoo asked.

The two of them were just chilling on their sofa while silently using their phones while the television is on and playing something.

" Na-eun? ," Jisoo asked him.

" Oh, the one with the return of Superman episode ," Eunwoo said, remembering the Park family.

" She's very cute! And oh! Are their her brothers? ," Jisoo asked.

Eunwoo play their clip on their television, letting Jisoo watch it.

" Yeah, that's Gunhoo and Jinwoo ," Eunwoo said, pointing at the little kids who are running around in the video.

" Oh, those two boys will be very handsome when they grow up! ," Jisoo replied, smiling wide.

" I can say the same thing ," Eunwoo replied.

" I think Na-eun is smitten with you ," Jisoo said.

" Yeah, I think she likes me ," Eunwoo replied.

" She's shy. Very cute ," Jisoo said again.

" Their mom is a foreigner, and their dad is Park Johoo from the National Team ," Eunwoo explained.

" What? That explains their looks ," Jisoo replied.

" Yes, their mom was from Germany, and she's really pretty ," Eunwoo said.

" So she speaks Deutch ," Jisoo asked more like said.

" Yes, and can you believe that time Na-eun was speaking four different languages? ," Eunwoo asked her.

Jisoo stared at him.

" Really? ," Jisoo asked.

" Yes, we will play the first video when their family got in the show ," Eunwoo replied.

The video with him and Park Family was finished, and he played the video that he was talking about.

" Oh, don't she look very cute! " Jisoo fangirl over her.

" Yeah, I really like her, and I think she will become much more pretty than all her senior girls ," Eunwoo replied.

" Yes, even me ," Jisoo agreed with him.

" I bet you two will pass on as sisters ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo laughed.

" That's insane Eunwoo! Hahaha ," Jisoo replied, laughing.

" No, I'm being honest! ," Eunwoo replied.

" Silly ," Jisoo said.

" Didn't you get the chance to meet kids from that show? ," Eunwoo asked.

" No. I honestly want to meet kids like you and other idols like us, but you know my agency ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo smiled sadly at her.

" How I wish to meet them and ow the William at Bentley tandem! They are cuties! ," Jisoo added.

" Yeah, the Hammington siblings ," Eunwoo agreed with her.

" I want to pinch their cheeks! ," Jisoo replied.

" I heard they act different in front of girls than boys ," Eunwoo said.