SOUVENIRS

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

THE BET

" Dong is here! ," Rocky shouted.

They all got alerted, and they went outside of their dressing room. Already looking nice.

" Dong! We miss you! ," Jinjin said, extending his arms wide to give Eunwoo a brother hug.

Eunwoo accepted it and hugged him back.

" Hey, Dong! How was Paris? ," MJ asked him.

" Much more neat and very cold ," Eunwoo replied.

" Oh, you have a suitcase, Dong. What is this for? ," Sanha asked, pertaining to Eunwoo's luggage full of their gifts from him and Jisoo.

" Did Jisoo throw you out of your house? ," Moonbin mocks him.

" Oh, come one, Moony! Why would Jisoo do that? ," Jinjin replied.

" Did she? ," MJ asked him, too.

" Goodness, guys! Dong is not that bad! ," Sanha said.

" Yeah, he is not. But in bed? ," Rocky said.

" You are a pervert! ," MJ said, but he was laughing.

" Oh come one, you are too! ," Rocky replied, laughing too.

" Right, we can talk inside, but first, let me give you your gifts ," Eunwoo said.

" Gifts? ," Jinjin excitedly asked.

" So that's what this luggage has inside ," Sanha said, tapping Eunwoo's luggage with him.

" It's alright if you don't want it. I can tell Jisoo that you reject our gifts ," Eunwoo said, and he did not wait for their response he got inside first with his luggage.

" How are we gonna ask him about the doing it thing? ," Rocky asked his other friends.

" Leave that to the genius who thought about it ," Jinjin whispered to them.

" We will get to that later ," MJ said, and he followed Eunwoo inside.

They all settled down on a long sofa with Eunwoo alone on a one single chair. He was busy ramaging with his luggage. The first gift that he got was MJ's.

" MJ, here is yours ," Eunwoo said, tossing him his paper bag.

" Hey Dong, be careful! It might be fragile ," he replied, dusting his paper bag.

" Don't tell me this is your first time getting a gift from a friend? ," Rocky mocks him.

" Whatever you say, rocky road ," MJ replied while tearing his paper bag.

" We are not doing the unboxing thing that lots of other idols do when they live broadcast ," Jinjin said, looking at the newest magazine inside their hang out room.

" Good idea, Jinny boy! ," Sanha shouted.

He got his laptop and started the live broadcasts in vlive it was titled, " Eunwoo's gift from Paris!!! "

" Hello everyone! Hi Aroha's! How was your day so far? Have you missed us? Well, if you do, here we are!!! Me and the others, including Eunwoo, from his one week long honeymoon in Paris!!! ," Sanha made an introduction for their live video.

" Say hi boys! ," He added.

All of the other members emerged from the side of the table.

" Yah, Jinny boy! Prepare some snacks for us ," MJ said after he teared his gift from Jisoo and Eunwoo.