HONEYMOON PART 7.2

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PARIS, FRANCE DAY 7
GOODBYES

" It's good byes that I hated the most. I wish that you know it ," Jisoo said.

They are still dining at the top floor with Amelia sitting with them.

" Women ," Eunwoo said.

" I fully understand what Mrs Lee said ," Amelia replied.

" Yeah, because you are both women ," Eunwoo said.

" Hey! A lot of people hate goodbyes the way we do ," Jisoo replied.

" We, women, have the softest hearts, and our emotions just immediately got out of our system without our control ," Amelia explained.

" Believe me, I know that. My mom is like you both ," Eunwoo said.

" Your mom. I like her ," Jisoo said, looking at Eunwoo.

" She likes you too. A LOT ," Eunwoo emphasises the word A LOT.

" That's good! Mrs Lee already has the in law's! ," Amelia said.

" Even my little brother took a liking towards her ," Eunwoo added.

Amelia gave Jisoo a knowing look. Jisoo just smirked. Eunwoo and Jisoo are a bit tipsy because of the wine compliment the hotel gave them. Amelia just took two shots and did not accept another because she would be punished if she drank more than that. And of course, she needs to accompany the two love birds who's enjoying themselves that night.

" Mr Lee, why don't you look happy that your younger brother took a liking with Mrs Lee? ," Amelia asked she just wants to get the conversation going.

" He fully knows that Jisoo is going to be my wife when we got to our house ," Eunwoo explained.

" Maybe your brother is just admiring her ," Amelia replied.

" That's what I said to him. But I think he and his brother have a competition between girls. Amelia, believe me when you see both of them together. The resemblance is uncanny! ," Jisoo explained to her side.

" Really? Do you have any photos of him? ," Amelia asked, getting curious.

Jisoo immediately looked at her phone and she found their family picture at their wedding. Amelia looked at the photo, and it was indeed what Jisoo was talking about.

" Wow, you really are brothers. But I can say that Mr Lee still holds the crown, Mrs Lee ," Amelia said, giving Jisoo's phone back to her.

" Pfft! Everybody knows that ," Jisoo replied, sipping another shot of her wine.

" I think you should head back to your room now ," Amelia said, seeing the two of them getting tipsy more and more when they took another sip of their wine.

" You think so? ," Eunwoo asked Amelia.

Amelia blush. Eunwoo looks even more attractive when he is a bit tipsy, but she shakes her head and says that he is married to the woman in front of her who looks cute when she's drunk.

" Yes, Mr Lee ," Amelia replied.

Eunwoo nodded.

" My wife ," Eunwoo called Jisoo.

She looks at him.

" Yes, my husband? ," Jisoo asked back.

" Amelia said we should head back now ," Eunwoo replied, pointing at Amelia, who's now standing and ready to grab Jisoo if ever she falls.