WORRY

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

UNEASINESS

" Bro, don't be so agitated, " Jinjin said.

Eunwoo have become anxious all the time that they are practicing their new album's dance steps. He seems to be preoccupied about something.

" Can't help it when your wife has been chased by a stalker, " Rocky replied.

" Do you want to give her a call? ," Sanha asked Eunwoo.

" She's rehearsing they are busy ," Eunwoo replied.

" Then don't be so anxious, bro. I'm sure she will give you an update ," MJ said, clasping him on his shoulder.

" Alright guys, let's do another round! Let's go! ," their dance choreographer said.

After the exhausting and sweating practice, Eunwoo sat down on a chair with Moonbin, and they decided to watch the television to avert Eunwoo's attention.

" Breaking News a stalker have been caught lurking inside a famous entertainment and said to be stalking a famous idol inside ," the reporter announced.

That caught Eunwoo's attention. He averted his eyes immediately at the tv screen.

Then the other boys join them, drinking their bottle of water.

" Some concern staff or fan have been able to record the whole scenario inside the entertainment here is the clip that we got from Twitter from a concern citizen ," the reporter added and then they play a video.

Stood there, Jinyoung he was close up in the camera because he is the one who's talking. He is trying to explain himself to Jisoo, and then the camera zooms out, and it shows Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, and Jennie together, and then Bobby, who's blocking the space between Jisoo and Jinyoung.

" I knew it! I knew it! Argh! ," Eunwoo said, standing up from his seat and walking back and forth inside the room.

" Bro, calm down. I think he has been arrested ," MJ said.

" Calm down? How can I!? I promise her parents that I will take care of her when we are saying our vows, and yet this thing happened without me! " Eunwoo was now resenting himself.

Rocky stood up from his seat. He was ready to give his friend positive thinking and advice.

" Dong, do you think Jisoo will be happy seeing you like this? Resenting yourself? ," he asks the panicking young man.

Eunwoo did not say anything.

" For goodness sake, Dong. You see, Bobby protected her from Jinyoung. A lot of people will protect Jisoo in there. And besides, no one knows that Jinyoung will be there again stalking her. Not me, not you, not even Jisoo herself knew ," Rocky explained.

That made Eunwoo stop his panicking mode.

" Calm down, Dong. I'm sure our manager will let you see her if they saw this news ," Jinjin added.

And like on cue, the door burst open.

" Eunwoo, we heard about what happened ," their manager said.

They all stood up from the couch looking at their manager.

" You can visit her now if you want ," their manager added.

Eunwoo immediately walk in front of their manager.

" Thank you. Can I go with Sanha? ," Eunwoo asked.

Their manager nodded.

Eunwoo looks at Sanha, and he too immediately walks.

Catch Me, I'm Falling जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें