D-DAY

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

WEDDING DAY

" Today, we are here in Fantagio Entertainment to witness the exchanging of vows of the two most famous artists this year! We are waiting for their expensive guests to arrive here on this day and forth! ," the reporter said.

First to arrive is the wedding organisers, including Star, Sunny, and  Moon. They did not bring Cloud with them because Star did not want to have chaos in the wedding that people all over the world are waiting for.

" Oh, someone is approaching three women walking. We will interview them ," the reporter said approaching them.

Star notices that interviewers were now starting to gather in front of them.

" Hello ma'am, may we know who you are going to see here? Is it Jisoo or Eunwoo? ," the reporter asked.

" We come here to see them both ," Moon replied.

" My boss designed their wedding outfits ," Sunny added.

" Oh! Really?! Those gowns that Jisoo fits and in the interview and also in magazines!? ," the reporter asked.

Star smiled, " Yes, our team did that and also the design of this special wedding."

" Pardon, but we still need to do some touches inside ," Moon said, bidding goodbye.

" Of course, ma'am. Thank you for answering our questions ," the reporter replied.

The three walk away and get inside Fantagio. Another face is approaching the venue it seems like it's Jisoo's family. Her mom and dad were together with their house keepers.

" Hello ma'am and sir, may we ask who you will see in the wedding? The bride or the groom? ," the reporter asked.

" We came here to see my daughter ," Jisoo's mom replied.

" Oh my! You are Jisoo's mother, ma'am? ," the reporter asked.

Jisoo's mom nodded, " we are her parent's "

Jisoo's dad also nodded.

" Thank you for answering our questions. we appreciate your effort, Mr and Mrs Kim. You may go inside ma'am see you again later ," the reporter said.

Then the Kim family got inside.

Eunwoo's family came. His mom looks like a celebrity with her husband and Eunwoo's brother. The media did not seem to notice them, so they just took several photos and said who they were and their guards guide them to get inside.

Another face arrived getting out of a limo. Camera's automatically flashed in front of their faces. There goes out Mingyu from Seventeen.

" The ninety seven liners are arriving! ," other reporters said, noticing them.

They do some poses and give the reporters what they want they even took a group photo. The ninety seven liners include Eunwoo that's why they came to see him and they also got an invitation from him.

" We saw the ninety seven liners including Jungkook of BTS and other famous idols! We all know that the ninety seven liners are famous for being a group that have gatherings every time they can. They are all friends, and they are here to cheer and tease Eunwoo as they said ," the reporter said.

Laughing can be heard around the entrance.

Another face arrives, and this time, the crowd went wild again, like in the ninety seven liners!