BOYS

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

MOVIE WITH THEM

" How—when Dong! That was unexpected! ," Jinjin said.

He is playing the act, but deep inside, he is laughing.

" It was unexpected. When we woke up the morning, we were already together and hugging each other on our bed! ," Eunwoo replied, recalling the night it happened.

" I know you won't do that, Dong ," Sanha said.

" But it did, bro ," Rocky added.

" It's because we have an alcohol inside our body ," Eunwoo replied.

" That was plus one. You don't know what alcohol can do to you ," Moonbin added.

" And when you are drunk, half of your actions are true. Right? ," MJ asked.

" So, did you want to di it with your wife? Or not? ," Rocky asked too.

" If drunk actions are half meant ," Eunwoo replied and shrugged his shoulders.

" Let's not push Dong further, guys. we should enjoy this lunch ," Jinjin said, standing up from his seat and getting his dirty dishes in the sink.

Just then, Jisoo got out of their bedroom.

" Hey Jinjin, right? ," Jisoo asked, seeing Jinjin putting his dishes in the sink.

" Oh yeah. Are you already done with the talk? ," Jinjin replied, looking at her.

" Yeah. Don't do that. I'll take care of it. Just go there and enjoy your company ," Jisoo said.

" No, it's fine. I am also used to doing that ," Jinjin replied.

" Are you all done already? ," Jisoo asked him pertaining to all of them.

" I think we do ," Jinjin replied.

" Are they still there? ," Jisoo asked again.

" Yeah, I'm going back there too. Want to accompany me? ," Jinjin asked her back.

Jisoo smiled and nodded.

Jinjin
Guys, the wife is coming. I hope you are done already with your conversation.

" Jisoo is coming ," MJ mouthed.

The other three nodded.

" Enjoying yourselves, boys? ," Jisoo greeted them.

" Hey ," Eunwoo heard her, and he looked behind him.

Jinjin then walks back and sits on his seat.

" Hey. Do you like your company? ," Jisoo said, sitting beside Eunwoo.

" We do enjoy each other's company ," Moonbin replied.

" I do ," Eunwoo replied to her, too.

" What about you? How did the call go? ," Eunwoo asked her.

" Yes. They just follow up my shooting schedule for tomorrow ," Jisoo replied.

" Woah, after your Paris trip, you already have your new project? Even Dong do! ," Sanha said.

Eunwoo and Jisoo smiled at them.

" How lucky ," MJ said.

" Dong? ," Jisoo asked.

She's thinking why they call Eunwoo Dong when everyone call him Eunwoo, his stage name that got known all around the world.

" Oh, short for Dong-min. You know his real name is Lee Dong-min ," Rocky replied.