RECEPTION

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

" A big round of applause for the newly weds! ," Kwang Soo announced.

Jisoo and Eunwoo were smiling while walking and going to their table. They will now eat and hear speeches from close friends and family before they take off to their honeymoon destination.

Kwang Soo gave Jisoo the microphone.

" Ah, hello? This is not my first time standing in front of many people, but it felt like it was. I guess maybe because I'm married and not single anymore. First of all, I want to thank all of you who come to witness this special day. Thank you, and please enjoy the food that Universe Wedding Planning and Events Organiser prepare for all of us ," Jisoo said, and she gave the microphone back to Kwang Soo.

" Eunwoo got anything to say? ," Kwang Soo asked him.

" I think my wife already said all that I want ," Eunwoo replied.

" Can't blame you bro, women are always right ," Kwang Soo said.

And then some guests begin to clank her glass. And then everyone follows.

" Oh no! The guests seemed to be a bit lacking about the kiss earlier. I'll do the same with my glass ," Kwang Soo said, clanking his glass also.

" Oh, Kwang Soo! ," Eunwoo shouted.

He looks at Jisoo a bit shy.

" You know we need to do this, right? The media is watching us like a hawk ," Jisoo said, looking at him.

Eunwoo scratches the back of his head.

" Don't be so shy. Am I that bad of a  kisser? ," Jisoo asked, looking intently to his eyes.

" No, Jisoo, of course not. In fact, you are very good. I like the taste of your lips ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo smirked, " You were a good kisser too, Mister."

Eunwoo holds her face to him, " Can I? "

" I'm your wife. I'm all yours, honey ," Jisoo replied, initiating the kiss.

Their lips met, and the crowd wild clapping their hands, and whistling non-stop, all was happy that their requests had been done by them.

They release the kiss and smile to each other again.

Eating and drinking were now being conducted.

" Only a few minutes, we will begin the speeches from their close friends and family. Thank you ," Kwang Soo said.

The guests continued to eat and drink.

" Can I ask one of Eunwoo's co members to say a few words to your brother before he took flight later? ," Kwang Soo asked, looking around.

Rocky stood up and made the move. Kwang Soo gave him the microphone.

" Hello everyone, good evening. I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Rocky, Eunwoo's co member and friend. So, I would like to thank both of them for inviting us on their special day, and I also would like to tell his wife, Eunwoo's wife, Jisoo. Now that you are married officially in public, can we call you by your name just like we do with Eunwoo? ," Rocky asked, looking at Jisoo.

The guests were laughing because of what he said.

Jisoo mouthed, and of course, and she nodded.

" Thank you, sister. As I was saying, Eunwoo was a great guy he is a family oriented person, but he's always the center of attention. especially of girls ," Rocky continued his speech.