WEDDING PREP PART 3

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

FINAL VENUE AND GUESTS

" Eunwoo, thank you very much ," Jisoo said.

They are now done eating their interrupted breakfast and were preparing to head to the Universe Wedding Planning and Events Organiser.

" I'm your husband, Jisoo ," Eunwoo replied.

" And I'm thankful that you are the chosen one for me ," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo brought down the dish that he was washing.

" I will protect you and cherish you wholeheartedly. Even if I'm still not saying my vows yet ," Eunwoo said, looking straight at Jisoo's eyes.

" And I, your wife, will do the same to you ," Jisoo replied also looking straight to Eunwoo's eyes.

" Are we saying our marriage vow now? ," Eunwoo jokingly said.

Jisoo laughed, " Maybe on monday we will, hubby."

Eunwoo laughed, too.

" We are being lovey dovey now. We should finish this first and head to our destination ," Jisoo said before anything else happened.

" Yes ma'am ," Eunwoo replied, saluting his right hand.

* AFTER TIDYING THEIR HOUSE

The van arrived.

" Ma'am and sir, I heard about earlier. How are you both? ," their driver asked concerned.

" We are fine. Thank you for asking, driver Han ," Eunwoo replied.

" We should go now ," Driver Han said.

Eunwoo and Jisoo hop on the van.

" Hi Mr and Mrs Lee! How are you? ," Sunny energetically said.

" Hi Sunny, we are fine just a bit. You know, not good this morning ," Jisoo replied.

" Oh yeah, Mrs Lee, I heard about it. How are you? What about Mr Lee, is he fine? Are you fine, sir? ," Sunny bombarded them with questions.

" I'm fine, Sunny. Thanks for asking ," Eunwoo replied.

" Shall we start now? ," Jisoo asked.

Sunny nodded, and she escorted them inside the building again and in their place inside the building. There stood Star at the front door.

" Good morning, Jisoo and Eunwoo! Moon is inside ," Star said.

" Good morning, Miss Star. Thank you for informing us ," Jisoo replied.

" Good morning, miss Star ," Eunwoo greet her also, and then they both get inside.

Moon is seated in a separate office where the door is labeled, Wedding Event Planner.

" Good morning? ," Sunny said, getting inside first to make sure that Moon is not occupied anymore.

" Is Mr and Mrs Lee here? ," Moon asked, putting her phone down on her desk.

" They just arrived. They are at the sala sitting ," Sunny said.

Moon stood up and followed Sunny. They saw Eunwoo and Jisoo sitting close to each other.

" Look at how close you look today! ," Moon said it is her way of greeting them.

" Good morning, Moon ," Jisoo greeted her.

" Mrs Lee! ," Moon replied.

" I'll get the photos of our events ," Sunny said, exiting the sala.

" So, Mr Lee is looking a bit off today. Mind if I ask why? ," Moon asked, starting a conversation with them.