HONEYMOON PART 6

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PARIS, FRANCE DAY 6
DAY BEFORE GOING BACK HOME

" Mr and Mrs Lee! ," Amelia said at the top of her lungs.

Jisoo looks back, hearing her familiar voice.

Amelia was running rapidly like she's aiming for the gold medal of being number one in track and field. She stopped when she reached Jisoo's place.

" Amelia, why are you running like that? ," Jisoo asked, concerned because she was exhausted when she reached her.

Amelia inhaled and then exhaled rapidly.

" Breath Amelia, breath ," Jisoo said.

She did what Jisoo told her to do, and when she regained her ragging breath, she spoke up.

" We have a special dinner for the two of you ," Amelia said.

" Special? Why? ," Jisoo asked.

Finally, Amelia was back to her normal breathing.

" You did not know that we have a promo when a married couple book in any hotel in Paris. we have a free special dinner just for the two of them? ," Amelia asked Jisoo.

Jisoo said, " No."

" What? ," Amelia asked, not believing Jisoo.

" We did not book this honeymoon destination. We did not even know where we were going when we boarded the plane ," Jisoo replied honestly.

" Seriously? ," Amelia asked, surprise at what Jisoo told her.

Jisoo nodded.

" That's why we did not know what last name or if a couple or not is coming. All we know is that the tourist who booked your stay here is from Korea ," Amelia explained.

" Yes, probably because of some privacy ," Jisoo just made an excuse.

" Oh, we did not have any say in that. That's out of the line. Privacy is a privacy ," Amelia said.

" That's true ," Jisoo replied.

Just then, Eunwoo came down from the stairs, seeing them making a conversation.

" Did I miss anything? ," Eunwoo asked.

" Mr Lee! Didn't see your feet apart from Mrs Lee ," Amelia said, getting Eunwoo's attention.

" Amelia, how was your day? ," Eunwoo greeted her.

" Great, Mr Lee, thank you for asking. What about you? Why far away from Mrs Lee? ," Amelia asked him back.

" I just got out of our room. I use the bathroom ," Eunwoo replied.

" Oh, sorry for asking ," Amelia said, getting embarrassed.

" No, it's fine. So, where to my wife? ," Eunwoo replied and asked Jisoo.

" Ah, Amelia, and I was just talking about their hotel's special dinner for us tonight ," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo looks from Jisoo to Amelia, " Really? "

Amelia smiled, " You have the same reaction as your wife, sir. But, yes, it's true. "

" Why? ," Eunwoo asked.

" Amelia just explained that to me. Will you again, Amelia? ," Jisoo said.

Amelia just smiled again.

" we have a promo when a married couple book in any hotel in Paris we have a free special dinner just for the two of them that's what I said to your wife just minutes ago ," Amelia explained.