A FRIEND

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

LIVE JEALOUSY

"I believe Eunwoo he is often an MC like me with variety shows," the host answered him.

"I'm sorry?," Eunwoo asked.

"Oh! You blurt it out too?," the host asked.

"What did I blurt out?," Eunwoo asked him again.

The audience is laughing.

"Oh my. These couple have a habit of blurting their thoughts," the host said at the audience.

"Oh Dong you are showing your jealous side at the live tv for goodness sake!," Jinjin said.

"Is he in love?," Rocky asked.

"That look on his eyes when he's looking at Jisoo? He just got hit by cupid right straight to his heart," MJ replied.

"Look at you now talking about love! Have you been in love with your wife too?," Sanha tease MJ.

MJ blushed,"what are you saying? Just go and watch them. Geez"

"So Jisoo what is your relationship with the guy named Kim Jin-woo," the host repeat the question.

Then the screen showed the photo of Jisoo appearing at one of the shows with Kim Jin-woo as a host.

"Look Eunwoo that's Kim Jin-woo," the host said.

Eunwoo look at the screen and his eyebrows furrowed.

"It seems like Eunwoo have his own set of questions for his wife," the host said at the audience.

Jisoo was laughing a bit looking at Eunwoo's reaction beside her.

"Actually Jin-woo oppa (how females address a man I'm just not sure if it's their older brother or someone they look up to. I don't know so please bear with me but I often hear that from girls)," Jisoo said but the audience made a loud noise for her to stop talking because Eunwoo's reaction was priceless.

"Well look at Eunwoo's face. Don't worry I will ask your question. Why do you call him oppa?," the host asked Jisoo.

"Jin-woo oppa was a friend of mine. We have been friends for years," Jisoo replied.

"Really?," the host asked.

"Yes," Jisoo replied nodding.

"Hey Eunwoo he was just a friend so calm down now," the host said to Eunwoo.

The audience was laughing.

"I knew it big sister in law is such a boy magnet but she choose the wrong Lee," Dong-wi said.

His mother smack him.

"Aw mom!," Dong-wi whines.

"Did I told you to respect Jisoo? She's your brother's wife," his mother scold him again.

"I know mom it's just Jisoo noona (how little boys address a woman who's older than them. That's what I think it is. But correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks) is so pretty," Dong-wi replied holding the part where his mom smack him.

"Haha stop it already son. Your brother is lucky to have a wife who's as pretty as Jisoo. I'm sure you will find as pretty as her too someday when you're a grown man like your brother," their dad said ti the younger Lee inside the Lee residence.

"And that photo was taken from a show. Am I right?," the host asked her again.

"Yes it was a very fun interview by the way," Jisoo replied.

"Alright alright let's get onto Eunwoo's turn now shall we," the host said.

Eunwoo pick his paper.

"Okay. Let's see... for Eunwoo, what is your relationship with your female lead from your recent drama Park Gyu-young?," the host asked him.

Jisoo become silent immediately the smile leaving her face.

"Those fan of yours was a bit obsessed with your female leads," the host said.

"That's what I'm talking about having that face," Lisa said.

"Having a handsome face like him is a crime now," Jennie added.

"I pity Jisoo," Rosé added too.

"To answer that, me and Gyu-young is just friends just like with Ga-young. It's just work," Eunwoo replied.

"Did our daughter marry a man or a god?," Jisoo's mother asked her father beside her.

"He is just an ordinary man it just happens that he is a good looking man," Jisoo's father replied.

"I see, I see. Now that I think about this. I think I might keep my face ordinary like it is now," the host said making the audience laughs.

"I mean you know having that good looking face makes you a woman eye stealer and man was proud of that specially at their age but for me who have a wife that will be a big problem," the host explained.

The audience laughs again.

"I mean we don't want a mad wife right married people around?," he asked the audience.

Lots of yes and whistles will be heard answering him.

"Jisoo what would be your reaction with that?," the host asked Jisoo.

"I often encounter woman flirting with him in front of me," Jisoo replied remembering the woman's around in Paris.

"Ohhh really? Can you give us an example Jisoo?," the host asked.

"Well when we have our one week honeymoon in Paris. Ever since we step foot on the ground of the airport woman around us is whispering and giggling oh even the flight attendant was into him too," Jisoo explained.

The audience was laughing once again.

"Oh my. Now that I'm hearing that I'm probably sure will not wish for my face to be as handsome as Eunwoo is," the host replied.

Eunwoo was embarrassed now.

"Our girl knows how to protect her property," Star said watching the show about their most famous clients.

"Of course no one can deny Mr. Lee's attractive looks but no one can deny Mrs. Lee's looks too. Let's just say they are perfect for each other," Moon said.

"Yes power couple," Sunny agreed with the two woman with her.

"Believe me if my wife was on your shoes Jisoo she's probably angry at me right now and I might sleep outside tonight," the host jokingly said.

The audience was still laughing.

"It's not just me who got a lot of attention around. My wife too," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo look at Eunwoo while raising one of her eyebrows.

"Oh oh! Well I will advise you two to reserve those revelations because we still have a lot of papers to pick. So shall we choose again?," the host said.

Then the commercial is on.

"Kim Jin-woo? Really?," Eunwoo asked Jisoo who was having her retouch.

"He is a friend. More like brother," Jisoo replied.

"A brother hmm," Eunwoo replied.

"What about Gyu-young and Ga-young. Friends huh? Does a friend says where he is going? And does a friend rescue a friend who become unconscious because of her doing? Oh and does a friend leave his wife clueless about where he is?," Jisoo said looking at Eunwoo.

"Alright you got me already. I surrender," Eunwoo replied he even raised his arms.

"You better husband," Jisoo replied pointing at him.

TO BE CONTINUED