CONTRACT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PEN & PAPER

MORNING

" We won't ask of who you got. We will just wait for the news like your fans do. Now, you are free to go. We don't want you to be late ," Astro's manager said.

" Farewell boys ," Jinjin said to three who would be left inside the Fantagio Entertainment building.

" Can't we come? ," Rocky asked.

" We would want to bring you three, but it's in the rules, sorry guys ," MJ sadly said.

" How unfair ," Moonbin said.

" Shh, be quiet ," Jinjin said.

" Make sure you take photos ," Sanha said specially to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo nodded.

" Let's go, boys ," their road manager said.

They give their last wave to the other three for today, but after this meeting and signing of their marriage contract, they will go back to get ready for their upcoming weddings.

The ride was quiet, and all of them were occupied with their own different thoughts.

YG ENTERTAINMENT

" You don't know what those envelopes have inside? ," Lisa asked. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

" Believe me, we don't ," their manager said.

" That's surprising to hear ," Rosé whispered.

" Can't believe it too ," Jisoo agreed.

" You will be late. Now off we go ," their road manager said, walking out of the building first.

" I will be bored here alone ," Lisa said.

Jennie laughed.

" It's not like we will not go back again, we will, Lisa ," Jisoo said.

" But after you got married, you won't ," Lisa said.

" Come on, don't be so sad we will visit you ," Rosé joked.

Lisa whined.

" Don't be a cry baby. we will go now ," Jennie said, and then she followed their road manager.

" Busy yourself. Dance, sing, rap, or anything you want. You can even eat ," Rosé said, tapping Lisa on her shoulder, and then she followed Jennie outside.

Lisa looked at Jisoo.

" I won't say much. Just get some rest ," Jisoo said.

" Picture Jisoo. Picture ," Lisa reminded her.

" Ah... Yes, mom ," Jisoo replied jokingly.

And she finally go out and board their van. Lisa waved at them.

REGISTRAR OFFICE

They arrived, and many people assisted them, but they got separated from each other, for which they would meet their soon to be spouses. And there's no PA's or anyone who got inside with them except themselves.

The door closed.

" Miss Kim Jisoo? ," a woman asked Jisoo.

" Yes ma'am ," Jisoo replied.

" I just need to get your temperature, and then you will get inside the judge office, and you will sign your marriage contract together with your husband ," the woman instructs her.