WEDDING PREP PART 5

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

THE PARENTS

Eunwoo did not know what he was going to do, so he woke up really early in the morning. Jisoo woke up without Eunwoo beside her. She got up and washed her face. She went out to their sala, but still no sign of Eunwoo.

" Where would he go this early in the morning? ," Jisoo asks herself.

She moved to their kitchen, wondering if Eunwoo is cooking breakfast or not.

" Where is he? ," Jisoo asks herself

Jisoo got outside of their house but before she could open the door.

" Where do you think you are going? ,"

She looks back immediately. Her heart thumped loudly.

" Where are you going this early in the morning? ," Eunwoo asks again.

Jisoo walks towards him, and she blows Eunwoo. She smacks him on his chest, but it's not that hard.

" Aw! ," Eunwoo said.

" You scared me! ," Jisoo said.

" You are the one scaring me. Where are you going this early? ," Eunwoo asked her.

" I was looking for you ," Jisoo replied.

" Me? I was just at the outside garden ," Eunwoo replied.

" What are you doing there? ," Jisoo asks. She's now getting curious.

" I was thinking ," Eunwoo replied.

" About what? ," Jisoo asked again.

" Your parents ," Eunwoo replied.

" Why? ," Jisoo asks.

Eunwoo exhaled, " I was thinking about how will I communicate with them. You know because your parents are both rich "

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

" You know, you should not worry about them. They are just normal like your parent's ," Jisoo replied.

" But still. I don't even know what to bring to them today ," Eunwoo said.

" You know what, we should not think about that this early we need to eat. After that we will think of what will bring to my parents and yours. Alright? ," Jisoo suggested.

Eunwoo nodded.

" Good husband. For that, you get a kiss on the cheek ," Jisoo said and tiptoe and gave Eunwoo a sweet but short kiss on his right cheek.

" You are sweet today. Am I missing something? ," Eunwoo asked as they were walking to their kitchen.

" Hmm, nothing. I just think that you deserve a reward for being very obedient ," Jisoo replied.

" Huh. Alright, then, can I have a cup of coffee today, my wife? ," Eunwoo asks, sitting on the chair of the island of their kitchen.

" Noted, husband ," Jisoo replied.

AFTER BREAKFAST

" Do I look alright? ," Eunwoo asked, getting out of their room.

Jisoo is sitting on their sofa and surfing her phone for some news about her friends and to contact her parent's that they will go to their house today before lunch.

She looked up and saw what Eunwoo was wearing.

He is wearing a simple white shirt and slacks, but still, he looks handsome and expensive in everything.