TRUTH

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

WHO WON?

" Ahm Jisoo? ," Jinjin calls Jisoo's attention, who's spooned the pasta that Jisoo put all her effort to cook.

" Yes? ," Jisoo asked, holding the plate that contained the pasta and Eunwoo following behind her with the sauce pan.

" Can we put on some music? ," Jinjin asked her.

" Sure ," Jisoo replied, smiling.

They all sat down their long rectangular shape table.

" What should we do first? ," Sanha asked.

" That pasta looked even more delicious when I saw it like this ," MJ said, already complimenting Jisoo's pasta.

" You are right ," Rocky agreed.

" Shouldn't we tell Jisoo our names first? Right, Dong? ," Moonbin suggested.

Eunwoo nodded.

" I would love to get to know you ," Jisoo replied, sitting on her spot.

" I'll start then. Sanha here ," Sanha said, raising his hand up.

Jisoo nodded.

" Jinjin the cutest ," Jinjin said, winking.

" Liar ," Moonbin said.

" Rocky here, Mrs Lee. The most yummy among all astro members ," Rocky said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jisoo laughed.

" Because his name was confuse for rocky road flavor ice cream ," Eunwoo added.

" You got that, Dong. By the way, I'm MJ ," MJ said, clapping his hands together.

Jisoo nodded.

" Moonbin. The highest among us all ," Moonbin said.

" Highest? ," MJ asked.

" Oh, sorry, because moon was above and in universe, bro ," Moonbin replied, winking at MJ.

Jinjin and Sanha laughed.

" We better just eat our food ," MJ said.

" I assume I don't need to introduce myself to you? ," Jisoo asked.

" Oh no, of course you don't have to. We know you from the internet ," Jinjin replied.

Jisoo nodded.

" Let's eat the pasta will get sag if we don't ," Jisoo added.

The lunch was full of laughter and joy with background music that Jinjin wanted to add to bring such good ambiance around. That's what he said.

" This pasta is great ," Sanha said, giving Jisoo a thumbs up.

" I am afraid I will go here unexpectedly to ask you for a plate of pasta ," Moonbin said.

" Our house is locked and guarded 24/7 ," Eunwoo replied.

" Eunwoo ," Jisoo said.

" Aish quit that, let's have a toast now! ," Rocky said, getting the drink that they bought.

The cooler that they have consist of two red wines and many single beers.

" Ah Jisoo, are you allowed to drink beer? ," Jinjin asked Jisoo.

" Oh, I'm not a drinker, but I drink alcohol too. Maybe I'll have the wine ," Jisoo replied.

" Yes, just give her the wine ," Eunwoo agreed.