HER

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

FEMALE LEAD

Jisoo and Eunwoo's lunch was great. They eat together and chit-chat a bit. Laughing and eating together was the most precious part of their married life since they got married.

" Excuse me, sir, but Miss Ga-young is looking for you ," the crew approached the couple's table.

Eunwoo looks at the smiling and waving Ga-young.

" Eunwoo! Enjoying lunch, eh? ," Ga-young asks the mouth gaping Eunwoo.

When he did not say any word, she leaned on him.

Jisoo was clenching her first underneath the table.

Eunwoo was gulping, not sure of what Ga-young would do next, but she just leaned near his left cheek and kissed him.

' What did she just do? Didn't she know that I was here? She just freaking kiss my husband on his cheek! That cheek belongs to me and only me!!! ,' Jisoo thought.

" What was that for? ," Eunwoo asks Ga-young.

She laughs and shrugs her shoulders.

" Flirt ," Jisoo muttered to herself.

" So shall we go now and resume our shoot? ," Ga-young asked him again, still smiling.

" I think you must do that, husband ," Jisoo said, getting Ga-young's full attention.

Ga-young just then get the point that Jisoo was with Eunwoo ever since she came in and interrupted them and even kissed Eunwoo on his cheek.

' This is not getting any good. If Jisoo becomes angry, I will definitely cancel this drama. I'm sure Jinyoung will get his chance and try to steal her away from me ,' Eunwoo overthink.

" Oh Jisoo, right? Sorry I did not see you there ," Ga-young replied.

' Of course you won't because you don't want to acknowledge my presence ,' Jisoo thought.

" Well, then, surprise, I am here having lunch with MY HUSBAND ," Jisoo emphasised the word my husband.

' That's it, she's angry ,' Eunwoo thought.

" Sorry to interrupt, but I think lunch is over already, and we still need to shoot a few scenes ," Ga-young replied, looking at her wristwatch.

" Believe me, I know that I also have lunch breaks like this when I do interviews, shooting, taping, and even just photoshoots ," Jisoo replied.

Ga-young rolls her eyes unnoticed by any of the two.

" Oh really? Then what are you doing here having lunch with your husband if you are that busy? ," Ga-young sarcastically asked.

Jisoo put down her fork she did not know what she could do if she held that sharp thing while talking to this walking husband stealer mannequin in front of her.

" My work will officially start next week so I am trying to spend my spare time with my husband since we will both become busy next week and I am trying to get him away from sluts and pretending persons around him ," Jisoo replied looking at her from head to foot.

Ga-young was left speechless she did not know that Jisoo would reply like that to her, and knowing her agency, which is YG, they often show attitude without their company's consent.

" Ga-young, please, I want to talk to my wife if you must please leave us be ," Eunwoo said, breaking the building tension between the two women.

" Of course who am I to interrupt this sweet lunch. I just got here to inform you so that you won't be late like earlier because of someone slowing you down ," Ga-young replied but she's not looking at Eunwoo instead her focus was all on Jisoo.

' This is not getting any good now. Woman ,' Eunwoo thought.

" I am sure the director will understand this. Who was your director, if I may ask? ," Jisoo replied, not letting this conversation go without Ga-young walking out on her own.

" I can accompany you if you want to talk to our director ," another voice was heard around.

' Oh no, another disaster ,' Eunwoo thought, facepalming.

There comes another co-star of him. Yoo-na is one of the most known actresses in Korea.

" You did not tell me that you were working with Yoo-na ," Jisoo said.

" I just know when I got here ," Eunwoo replied honestly.

Ga-young rolls her eyes again.

" Yoo-na! I missed you! ," Jisoo said, hugging Yoo-na.

" I miss you more, girl ," Yoo-na replied along the hug.

Jisoo broke the hug.

" I see Ga-young beat me on getting the star of the show ," Yoo-na said, seeing the look on Ga-young's face.

" I just happen to pass them ," Ga-young replied.

" Really? I think I heard you asking around if any of the staff has seen Eunwoo around. Well, I guess I heard it wrong? Did I? ," Yoo-na asked her.

From a far there watching Alie and Sanha. They make sure that Jinyoung will not interrupt the two. They told him that Eunwoo wanted Jisoo to stay with him until he is done shooting. Jinyoung was trying everything he could to excuse himself and get back to where Jisoo and Eunwoo are.

" This is great to watch ," Sanha said.

" It us a live show ," Alie added.

" I think we might need some popcorn ," Sanha replied.

" Just shut up and watch we will interrupt at the right scene ," Alie replied.

Sanha nodded his head, but his attention was on the other four inside that cafe.

" Well, I—just—it is because he was missing very long and he did not even tell us that he will have lunch alone back when we were working last True Beauty drama he use to say if he will eat alone or not ," Ga-young defend herself.

" Oh well I think he finally realised that he doesn't need to inform anyone if he will eat alone or not because he is a grown man and can take care of himself ," Yoo-na replied making sure that Ga-young will embarrassed herself.

Jisoo was holding her laughter because she knew how Yoo-na plays.

" I will just see you around Eunwoo ," Ga-young said, and she walked out of the cafe, stomping her foot on the floor like a little child.

" Thanks God, that annoying girl is out already ," Yoo-na muttered.

" You hate her? ," Jisoo asked Yoo-na.

Yoo-na rolled her eyes and sat down beside Jisoo.

" Who would not? I mean no offense Eunwoo since you got to know her first before me but that bitch is trying to get all of the boys attention around specially that husband of yours ," Yoo-na replied pointing at Eunwoo.

" I can clearly see that ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo gulps.

" Don't worry I will keep an eye with that ," Yoo-na assure Jisoo.

" No need ," Eunwoo replied startling the two talking woman.

Yoo-na give him the questioning eyebrows.

" She will accompany me every shoot if she's not busy herself ," Eunwoo replied.

Jisoo was lost for words she did not expect that coming from Eunwoo's mouth.

" Really? Then it's good to hear. But I will still keep an eye on every move of that bitch ," Yoo-na insist.

Eunwoo gave an exasperated sigh.

Alie and Sanha was laughing at them specially at Eunwoo.

TO BE CONTINUED