NEW FAMILY & HOME

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

VILLAGE OF MARRIED

They went to Fantagio also, and Eunwoo showed Jisoo his home for years, too, as a trainee and idol. He did not run into any of his co-workers, unlike Jisoo and Lisa. They are busy with practicing and things to settle with the marriage law.

The secretary gave them the key to their newly owned house like what the law said that they will get. So they decided to go to their new home to relax and chill after a long day of traveling and dealing with fans and everything.

" Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Lee! We are looking forward to your wedding soon! ," the secretary of the president said.

" Thank you, ma'am ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo just smiled and nodded.

They got inside the van. It turns out that the house that was given to them was in a private village that the house's has 5 kilometres distance from each other. And it was just a family size house.

" This is the house number ," Jisoo said.

The van stopped.

" Is this your destination ma'am? ," the driver asked.

" Yes. Thank you ," Jisoo replied.

303

They unbuckled and took off the van.

" If you need a ride ma'am and sir, just call me. I have my number in your phone desk book ," the driver said.

" Yes, we will if we need you. Thank you for your assistance. Be careful ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo smiled at the driver, and he waited until the van vanished from their new home garage. Jisoo twisted the door knob.

" It's open ," Jisoo said.

" Get behind me. I will go first ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo just did what he told her. Eunwoo found the light switch, and he clicked it on, but he found no one inside but a folded paper.

" It's safe. You can go in now, Jisoo ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo, step in with him, still the door is wide open. Eunwoo gave her the folded paper. Jisoo read the contents.

" It says here why the door is unlocked. It's a new home, and we need to add our fingerprints on the door lock because we are the owners of this house ," Jisoo said.

" Oh. Then when will we set it? ," Eunwoo asked.

" I guess before we go to bed? ," Jisoo asked.

" If you think so, then before we go to bed ," Eunwoo replied.

Jisoo looks around. The house is just her type, and all the furniture is just the right size.

" I'll lock the door now and get our luggages You can go on and loon around first ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo nodded, and she immediately changed her shoes. The first thing she saw after the door and the shoe rock was the living room of the house. It was square and has an exact size of tv and furnace and a few sofas and one table in the middle. And after the living room, there are two bedrooms. The master's bedroom and one guest room and it have its own bathrooms too. And the most beautiful part of the house is the kitchen.

 And the most beautiful part of the house is the kitchen