HONEYMOON PART 4

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

PARIS, FRANCE DAY 4

" Isn't Jinyoung one of the seniors of ours? ," Eunwoo asked, getting out of their room bathroom.

" Yeah, he came from JYP Entertainment ," Jisoo replied, settling down her earrings.

" Got7, right? ," Eunwoo asked.

" Yes, they just got disbanded recently ," Jisoo replied.

" How did you two become close? ," Eunwoo asked again.

" Are you dying to ask that a while ago? ," Jisoo asked, standing and laughing to herself.

" What's so funny about asking that? ," Eunwoo asked, but he is smiling also.

" Nothing. I just thought that it was funny because it was shown on your face the whole time we were surveying the whole tower your expression is telling it all ," Jisoo said.

" Okay, fine ," Eunwoo said, getting defeated.

" Alright, Jinyoung and I met at one of the awards show, and then we become friends ," Jisoo explained.

" Really? What awards show? ," Eunwoo asked.

" One of I believe from 2017 or 2018 back then. I'm not sure I can't remember when the exact day of it happened ," Jisoo replied.

" Ah, that was a long time ago ," Eunwoo said.

" Exactly ," Jisoo replied.

The two of them decided to just hang out together the whole day without any contact to others. They thought about getting to know each other better and what kind of arrangements still needs to be done. Jisoo made a chart of everything, and they both will answer it, and each one will read it to get to know each other more. They now both know what each other's favorite color and food is. They laugh and laugh together and buy each other gifts, too.

" You are really funny ," Jisoo said, laughing.

" I was just telling the truth! ," Eunwoo replied, laughing also.

" Yeah, yeah, but I think I saw you from YouTube! ," Jisoo said.

Eunwoo creased his eyebrows, " I have a vlog."

" No, not that. It's not just you. You are with one of your group members and and there are kids too! ," Jisoo explained.

" Do you mean the return of Superman episode? ," Eunwoo asked.

" I think so because that's the only show that features kids, right? ," Jisoo asked, unsure.

Eunwoo nodded.

" I think the video I saw was you with a cute little girl and a little boy with long hair ," Jisoo explained.

" Ow, that's Na-eun ," Eunwoo replied, remembering his experience.

" Na-eun? ," Jisoo asked.

" Yeah, she's cute. Very cute little girl ," Eunwoo replied, remembering Na-eun's cute face.

" Do you have a photo of her? ," Jisoo asked him, getting curious.

Eunwoo got his phone, and then he showed his photo with Na-eun and her brother.

" Oh my gosh ," Jisoo said, seeing Na-eun.

" See. I told you ," Eunwoo replied.

" Oh my! I want to pinch them both! ," Jisoo said, giggling.

" You like kids too? ," Eunwoo asked Jisoo.

" Yes. I really like kids ," Jisoo replied, giving Eunwoo his phone back.

" Have you thought about having your own? ," Eunwoo asks again.

" Sometimes ," Jisoo replied.

" Sometimes? ," Eunwoo asked.

" Yes, because at first I was scared ," Jisoo said truthfully.

" Scared? Why? ," Eunwoo asked again.

" You know too well that I'm not on good terms with my parents, especially my mother ," Jisoo replied.

" And I'm sorry for that ," Eunwoo said.

" It's not your fault, so don't be. Besides, it's only my mom who's against me doing what I want to ," Jisoo explained.

" And your dad? ," Eunwoo asked again.

He wants Jisoo to open up to him while they are still not busy and in vacation because when they go back to Korea for sure lots of questions will be asked about their one week long honeymoon in Paris.

" He doesn't know that I wanted to be an idol and they both did not know that I auditioned and to my luck I got in maybe because of them I don't know they are known in our country because of their profession ," Jisoo explained again.

" I get it. But I think YG chooses you because they saw a potential and not just because of your status in life ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo looks at him, " You think so? "

" Yeah. I mean talent entertainment's like them won't accept anyone who doesn't have the talent that they are looking for ," Eunwoo explain as well.

" Thank you ," Jisoo said.

" For what? ," Eunwoo asked.

Sometimes, he did not get Jisoo, but sometimes it's just what emotions bring to you, and you just say words that you did not intend to.

" For being like this. Giving efforts on getting to know me ," Jisoo replied.

" Don't thank me. I really want to get to know you. We are married. We are not just individuals now. We are a team. Me and you. We are in this together ," Eunwoo said.

Jisoo's eyes are a bit glassy. She was touched about how Eunwoo cared for her.

" You know what, now that you are here with me. Beside me, my husband, I think I-I don't have a doubt with myself anymore ," Jisoo said, saying how she feels.

" You have no reason to doubt yourself ," Eunwoo said.

" It's just my mom and I are not in good terms and-and she doesn't guide me well like your mother to you. She did not agree with what I wanted. She always contradicts me without even listening to me first. She thought she had control over my life. I mean, I'm an adult. I have my own decision in life, and I know what is right from wrong ," Jisoo explained she was now saying all of her frustration.

" I understand that. Did you ask your mom about it? Why is she like that? Why would she not want you to do what you really want? ," Eunwoo asked her.

" No, I don't. When I got in with the audition, YG immediately told me to pack my bags and that I would not return home until I got chosen to debut with a group. If I go back home, it means I am out. But I work hard to get in the audition, and this is my dream ," Jisoo explained what happened to her before.

" I'm like that too ," Eunwoo said now near her and seeing her every reaction.

" I-I want to have my own family too ," Jisoo suddenly said.

" That's every living human being wants ," Eunwoo also said.

" And now I have my own ," Jisoo suddenly said again.

Eunwoo looks at her eyes.

" You told me we are a team, right? ," Jisoo asked him.

Eunwoo nodded.

" Then we are a family ," Jisoo added.

Eunwoo smiled at her, and Jisoo made the move to hug him tight.

And the night was still young, so they decided to just stay in bed and watch every movie the tv has.

TO BE CONTINUED