WEDDING PREP PART 7

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

ONE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

The delayed photoshoot has finally been announced and will be done today. Full day. Jisoo dressed up a wedding dress that Star recommended but not her wedding dress on monday, Eunwoo did the same Star, gave him another tux, and of course, lots of sponsors have. Dior, Chanel, Gucci, and many more for Jisoo that she's endorsing before the sudden marriage. For Eunwoo, Cartier for their wedding rings and other accessories of Jisoo, Louis Vuitton, Penshoppe in the Philippines, Chaumet, and many more just like Jisoo They are told yo model it all as part of the endorsement and the promotion of their wedding. And of course, lots of reporters were outside the studio waiting to get a shot or shoot with Jisoo and Eunwoo inside.

" Pose for another one ," the photographer said.

Jisoo was posing wearing her Dior bag alongside her expensive model Gucci dress.

" That was lovely ," the photographer said again, clicking his camera nonstop.

" Don't you think she's too beautiful? ," Jisoo's stylist asks.

She goes with them as to Jisoo's request, and Eunwoo brought his stylist also because it seems like their stylist's knew each other from school.

" She is ," Eunwoo replied, looking at Jisoo posing with the camera.

" She wears too expensive clothes ," Eunwoo's stylist said, joining them.

" Damn expensive that one can't afford it, you have a family to feed ," Jisoo's stylist said.

Eunwoo exhaled heavily.

" Don't be scared ," Jisoo's stylist said, looking at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo looks back at her.

" Jisoo may come from a rich family, but she's simple, not elegant like them. You would not need to worry about her asking for you to give her expensive gifts ," her stylist added.

" I know. I learned to discover that in those one week that we are together ," Eunwoo replied.

" Alright, done! The groom next, please ," the cameraman said, adjusting his camera lenses and checking the photos that he had taken.

Eunwoo pose for the camera. They both took individual photos wearing different clothes with different expensive brands. After Eunwoo took his solo photo, they will do the couple photos and the prenuptial photoshoot that will be shown to the public. Television, magazines, billboards, banners, coffee brands, wedding dress brands, tuxedo brands, shoes brands, and many more. Also, in social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and other platforms that the two were known in. This is the biggest issue and scoop for this year and month. They did not reveal their guests, yet only Eunwoo and Jisoo's family was said to attend in the interviews that they took before the photoshoot and surely after the photoshoot also.

Exhausting yet satisfying is what they feel about this, though they are both not new with the photoshoot and everything. They are new as a couple or more to say husband and wife.

After while of snapping, the cameraman said, " Will you at least answer even one reporter from outside? "

Jisoo and Eunwoo exchange looks.

" There are plenty of them ," Eunwoo's stylist said.

" Just one ," Jisoo replied.

The cameraman nodded.

OUTSIDE

" Jisoo and Eunwoo agreed to answer some of your questions ," an assistant came out to tell them the news.

The reporters got silent.

" But only one media can come inside ," she added.

All reporters scattered throughout the gate of the studio all wanted to be chosen to do the interview. Then, the assistant spotted the van of KBS studio, who held the show Return of Superman and other shows. She made eye contact with the reporter and nodded her head the reporter get her signal and she nodded also and without further a do, the guard escort them to get inside and ask their questions while Eunwoo and Jisoo is resting before taking another series of shoots.

" KBS? ," Eunwoo asked, seeing the familiar id of the reporter when they arrived inside.

" They are the only reliable reporters out there who I thought will treat you fair enough ," the assistant explained.

" It's alright ," Jisoo replied.

The assistant exited the room and gave them some privacy.

" Ahm, excuse me, Jisoo and Eunwoo. Should we do the interview now, or do you need more minutes to rest? ," the reporter politely asked.

Jisoo shakes her head, " No, we are fine and ready to do the interview, right, Eunwoo? "

Eunwoo shrugged, " Bring it on."

The reporter smiled, and then her team proceed on stabilising their cameras and everything else they needed. The staff of the studio gave the reporter a vacant seat.

" We are live here today inside the studio where future Mr and Mrs Lee is taking their prenuptial photoshoot. We are so glad that they let us interview them among all other tv stations out there, and we thank them for that! ," the reporter said.

They consult Jisoo and Eunwoo first before deciding to do their interview live.

" Hi Eunwoo and Jisoo, we are so happy to hear about the news! ," The reporter begins her introduction.

Jisoo and Eunwoo smiled at the camera, waving their hands.

" Your fans are so delighted about the news! We could not be more excited! Can I ask when the big event will happen? " The reporter shot her first question.

" Our wedding was on monday ," Jisoo replied.

" Oh! Tomorrow it is! ," the reporter said.

" Yeah. What? Tomorrow is monday already? ," Jisoo asks, not believing that she forgot what day that day is.

Everyone was laughing inside the studio.

" Yes, my wife, you forgot about the dat because we are too busy preparing for a week ," Eunwoo said, smiling at her.

" Oh haha, it seems like Jisoo forgot that tomorrow is monday. I bet she's very excited and she forgot about the day. How lovely she looked today. Can we ask what time and where this wedding is? " The reporter shot her second question.

" It's tomorrow. Monday, at 9 in the morning, and it will happen at Fantagio Entertainment ," Eunwoo replied.

Everyone was shocked inside even Jisoo was. She looks at Eunwoo, asking if it's real from her look.

Eunwoo smiled, " Sorry I did not tell you. That's what I forgot yesterday mot a thing but the venue of our wedding "

" Oh my, it seems like Jisoo did not know about it too like all of us! What a romantic surprise from the groom Eunwoo is! ," the reporter said.

Jisoo admire how Eunwoo was very good at surprising her she was suppose to be angry because he did not inform her but she can't because it's very sweet to do and to add that they are just become together a whole week and not even a year.

TO BE CONTINUED

(A/n: I don't have a lot of ideas in my mind right now. It was crowded with people who seemed to erase me from their lives, some I'll do the same and remove them from life too. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Thank you)