1

Betty's story

He lazily opened his eyes as he yawned. Strong arms surrounded me and just thinking about who they were, it made me smile. I moved a little, making him more attached to his, now naked, body. With a little difficulty, I turned around in front of him. He looked totally relaxed and breathed calmly. The features of his face were simply perfect.

My hand went up to his face and caressed his soft cheek. A small smile was drawn on his face and I felt how my whole being was flooded with happiness.

Had he bewitched me? Why do I feel all these things?

He slowly opened his eyes while his hand traveled to my hair, which was now loose. I tangle his fingers in my rebellious locks and smile. I knew what I was thinking, seeing me without my ponytail was almost as impossible as the scene we were staring in now.

《After all, dreams come true, B》

A: End with the whisper with a somewhat hoarse voice. That sent me small electric touches down there.

B: first of all, good morning sleepy - I approached his lips and put a little kiss on them - and second, we have classes. I'm being very sweet to you, I would normally be pushing you to the window now.

A: -rio low making his eyes lightly thin and small wrinkles form. Damn- well, I'm glad you didn't do it. What time is it? -I raise his head a little looking in the direction of my light table where my digital watch was- 6:30 am, too early for me

He curled up in my chest as he hugged me. The butterflies flew like crazy in my stomach. Was this really happening?

I raised my hand to his hair and spread my fingers in it, caressing it. I heard a small "umm" from him, an action that managed to revolutionize my whole body again.

To hear Archie Andrews sighing with satisfaction in the morning after having made love was simply something out of this world.

B: Arch

A: umm?

B: we have to go to school

A: umm -nego with my head while hugging me-

B: I gave a half smile. Curse. It was too much for a girl - Jughead could come at any time, Arch - I said this time with more concern -

The sigh, letting me go as he got up. I blushed slightly when I saw him as God brought him into the world, he was just a beautiful man. I focused on the little buns that had my sheets until I heard the closure of their pants. When I looked at him, he was putting on his shirt and then surrounding the bed until he reached my side. He sat on the edge, without taking his eyes off me. I clung tightly to the sheets that covered my nakedness, nervous.

A: Is there a chance that... we can see each other tonight?

B: Don't lose... Jughead...

Sigh, frustrated and nodded. I put a little kiss on my forehead and got up to leave.

Seeing him leave made me feel a little short of breath. I took him by the arm and turned to see me, confused.

B: Tonight, Arch. I'll think of something

He gave me a bright smile and kissed me sweetly and then left.

I stayed a moment thinking about what had happened. I covered my mouth by drowning a small scream.

I made love with Archie...