22

[Mini episode]

V: they are a couple of traitors, both of them!

A: Ronnie, let me explain it.

V: What are you going to explain to me? Have you been sleeping with my ex-best friend now? As it turns out, now he's expecting a baby

B: Veronica, I...

V: No, I don't want to hear you. Not now

A: Let's talk, please

I lowered my head and went to the living room, leaving them in the kitchen. I felt so bad about this... I had completely forgotten Veronica. I caressed my belly. The only good thing that came out of this was that Kev would be happy, he never loved her and knew it. I just looked a little at the door to hear the conversation.

"A: it won't happen again, Ronnie. I'm not going to make the same mistake... forgive me

V: But... will we be fine after all this?

A: I'm going to make it work.

The tears threatened to leave. I took my backpack and left your house to move to mine.

Would you really go back to her? Was I a mistake? Was Mini Andrews a mistake?

Jughead's door was open, I found him sitting on his bed reading something. When I noticed my presence, I took off my glasses and raised my eyebrows a little.

J: Guess, did he hurt you again?

I didn't say anything and I went with him, curling up. We lay down on his bed and he took care of me with the blankets.

J: What did he do to you? You can tell me and I'm going to kill him right now for hurting you -I whisper-

I shook my head and closed my eyes. I just wanted to turn off for a while.

{Narra Archie}

Veronica left, it would definitely not be easy to resume our friendship but I knew that she was important for Betty... and at some point for me too.

Notice that neither B nor his backpack were there, surprised I sent him a message.

《Messages》

Arch: Betty? Where did you go?

《》

It takes me a while to respond. My cell phone vibrated and when I opened the chat I saw that I had sent a photo. It was Betty sleeping... in Jughead's bed... with Jughead.

A: Oh, Betty... -whisper-