32

<Marathon 1/5>

{Narra Betty}

Two weeks had passed since what happened, including our graduation, although there wasn't much to tell about her. Jug and I came home early, I prefer it that way.

We had a very close relationship with Archie, it hurt me every time I thought about what happened so I avoided it a lot. I was grateful that we understood each other so well, all those days gave me enough space. It was just a few greetings from afar or some silly question about the baby.

With regard to Jug, we decided to take "a while," as he calls it. We didn't want to spoil the good relationship with love again, it would be complicated later.

I couldn't complain, I was in a "good" relationship with both of them and it was just what I needed now, for the good of everyone but above all for the little one inside.

Today was Christmas, so there was an air of happiness everywhere. The last few days we had been decorating and since yesterday I dedicated myself to preparing the full-day menu with mom. She was happy, Polly would visit us with the twins. Although she wasn't going to be the only one at our table... yes, Mary and Archie would also come. Both were aware of everything so according to them they were "half-family" until March.

When mom proposed it to me, don't deny me. Archie had behaved very mature and there was no reason to deny him something like that, and he didn't want them to spend Christmas alone either. I would never forgive myself.

Mom put the cookies in the oven and I just rang the doorbell. With emotion I went to open and smiled broadly when I saw Polly with a cart where the twins were inside, which were ultimately not as small as I remembered them. I let her in and as soon as I close the door, I hug her.

Q: Congratulations, Betty. Mom told me everything, I can't believe it. I'm my aunt!

B: Thank you, lose. I can't believe it sometimes either -rei bajo-

Q: you will begin to believe it when it begins to be seen or when it moves for the first time. It's exciting

B: I still have a month, that's all

Q: Time flies by, believe me.

I approached my nephews and kissed their cheeks.

Q: I could lend them to you so you can practice.

B: mm..in fact it's not a bad idea. I think I have to start getting acquainted.

Q: dirty diapers, vomiting, fever, tantrums

Alice: welcome to the world of motherhood, honey," Mom told me coming out of the kitchen and went straight to hug Polly.

She left them to me and they went into the kitchen. Take Juniper. Notice how his hair was starting to turn red, it was definitely a Blossom.

An image of my baby came to my mind that he was also red and had Archie's beautiful smile although with my eyes and my nose. I smile.

I felt bad instantly when I noticed that Jughead was coming down. I really couldn't imagine him with dark hair and a pointed nose.

J: Oh, they've already arrived - I smile and kiss Juniper's little hand and then take Dagwood and tickle him - I see that we already have someone to practice with for a while

B: it's not the first time for us.

J: True, but this time it's serious. I'll have to polish my super dad skills.

Rei went down denying and we went to the kitchen with them.