<Marathon 3/5>

We were silent for a moment observing each other in our reflexes until I finally spoke.

A: I missed you

My heart was pounding.

Is this a dream?

I pinched myself with dissimulation and no, I wasn't. Oh my God.

B: did you get married?

A: yes...

B: congratulations, they look very happy

A: as much as Jughead and you

What kind of conversation is this?

B: no, Jughead and I...

A: "stop," he interrupted me, "I don't... I don't want to know. What has been up to you?

B: You shouldn't be here, Archie. It's still the women's bathroom

A: I'm where I want - he approached me standing right behind me - and now I want to be here, with you

B: -sw saliva- what are you doing?

A: nothing - I murmur - how are you doing at the university?

B: Well... I'm going to graduate this Friday...

A: That's great. I always knew that you would achieve everything you wanted.

I saw him smile from the mirror and I turned around. Bad idea.

I stood right in front of him, I put my hands in the wash, catching me. Look at his shirt in fear of looking up. Shit.

A: Is something wrong?

His voice was soft, he knew that tone. I only used it when I was worried or hot and I was definitely not worried.

B: Jughead is waiting for me outside

A: Fuck Jughead. He's had you for too long, don't you think it's enough? It's time to claim mine.

B: yours? - raise an eyebrow and raise my eyes with confidence- let's remember that you are falling...

His lips caught mine and his hands went to my waist.

Are you sure this isn't a dream?

I didn't resist, I had missed him in a way that I didn't think possible. I passed my arms around his neck sticking it to me and made me sit in the wash to stand between my legs, I wrapped his waist with them while I plunged my fingers into his hair.

With my free hand, caress his chest. I had missed him madly, this confirmed it.

He separated from my lips and went straight to my neck. I closed my eyes with a little moan. He gave a small ramming with his hip, making him pull his hair.

B: Archie...

A: shh... don't say anything - his hands left my hips to go to my cheeks - I imagined this for the last five years. Don't say anything unless you tell me that you love me.

B: I love you, Archie - he whispers, almost about to cry-

A: -I gave myself the most beautiful and sexy smile in the world- I love you too, Betty

His lips returned to mine and I followed him. He took my hand and took it to his pants, quickly unbuttoned it and separated a little to do the rest of the work.

A: It will have to be fast, but I promise that the next one will be better

B: Coming soon?

A: Do you think I'm going to let you go now? You're not as smart as I thought, Cooper.

I rolled my eyes and smiled arrogantly. I drank hard when he freed himself from what prevented him from joining me and drew me more to the edge. He ran my underwear and kissed me to finally get in. I clung to his shoulders, letting out a little moan. It had slipped very easily.

In fact, it was a bit quick. As soon as we finished, all the heat went up to my cheeks, I felt embarrassed.

Who got into having sex with his "ex" who doesn't know they have a son, in the bathroom of a restaurant with your almost boyfriend and his wife nearby?

M i e r d a.

I adjusted my clothes while watching it.

B: Archie, we have to...

A: shh - I take my face with his hands - on Friday after graduation I'm going to pick you up and I won't let you go until the morning

He gave me a brief but stimulating kiss again and I unlocked the door.

Had he been locked all this time? With good reason.

He gave me an intense look and left. Sigh and look at me in the mirror. Three girls came in and I left quickly, I didn't want to hear any comments. When I went to the table, I noticed that it was empty and there was a note. He said that he had to leave urgently but that everything was already paid for and I felt it.

Surprised but relieved, I sat down again and looked at Archie, I quickly noticed that Veronica wasn't there either.

He realized that he was watching him and winked at me.

I denied, with a stupid smile on my face looking at the menu.