10

I opened my eyes, which weighed on me. The image of Archie touching my belly was stuck in my memory... I wish that had happened. I wish everything was simpler.

I sat in bed and watched the test on my bedside table that indicated that my little Andrews had been there for a week or two.

The reality was that after having vomited all my breakfast, I left school to buy a test and when I got home I did it. After crying for several minutes I fell asleep to end up dreaming about a world where Archie cried for our little one and didn't even rethink anything, nor was he scared.

The situation was the worst, I was with someone I didn't love, my baby's dad was with my best friend, in two weeks we would graduate, it was supposed that I should go to Yale which probably won't happen and he was going to go miles away, to a place that he knew would make him unhappy.

There were so many negative things in this, more than I would like. But even so, I couldn't help but think that there was a little person growing inside me, something I had created with Archie. There was no truer act of love than this and even so, I didn't even have enough courage to tell him.

As the days went by, I had discovered new things:

First, I didn't know that during pregnancy I had to take so many things (Iron, Vitamins...).

Second, in the first ultrasound you could see anything but a baby and besides, I never wanted Archie to be with me as much as I did that day.

Third, I knew how to hide a pregnancy better than I thought.

I explained the vomit easily, I had eaten something in poor condition and my stomach was sensitive, luckily the nausea was not very followed making my excuse work. I hid them at will... or that's what I tried.

Although he was largely due to the Voyerista, the excess of breast work and the final exams. They created a perfect environment so that no one notices it.

The relationship with Archie had not improved much, we just talked enough so that no one suspected anything. Just thinking about it made a lump in my throat. With regard to Jughead, I decided to ask him for a while, which he didn't take so badly, since our relationship was exactly the same as last month, we weren't a couple a while ago.

It was 8:00 p.m., I waited anxiously in bed until I heard the melody. Take my bowl with strawberries and settle down at the window to hear it.

It was my night routine, Archie had been practicing this time, so I heard it because very soon he would no longer have the opportunity to do it.

I closed my eyes enjoying the music while I brought a strawberry to my mouth. I caressed my belly

B: Do you like to hear Dad, not little Andrews? I like it too.

I smile. It was a beautiful summer night and the moon was shining outside.

My imagination began to fly again.

Archie playing in front of a large crowd while I watched him in the front row and our baby applauded.

Open your eyes, returning to reality. At the end of the day I was just a sad girl eating strawberries listening to the melody of the boy next door, again.