40

We went home and I got rid of it again.

J: I know I shouldn't ask this, but... Are you with Archie?

B: oh, Jughead. Be careful, don't go to Reggie's house because that means I'm with him.

J: Seriously, Betty

B: we were talking about what will happen in the next few months, nothing more. Are you going to dinner with me?

J: Yes, of course

I nodded and went up to my room. Close the door and call Kev.

K: hello?

B: So you're going to make Archie lie now?

K: oh yes -rio- well, it worked

B: It could have worked if it wasn't for Mary interrupting us...

K: wait... WHAT? Really?? It's better than I planned!

B: -rei- you give me a gift, Kevin

K: Actually, I give it to him, for you -rio- tell me that they will see each other again or something

B: Mary invited us to dinner, but with Jughead

K: oh my God, let him stay

B: It's just a dinner after all. In addition, a lot of shame to spend with your mother for today.

K: I wonder why you don't throw yourself on him and that's it.

B: everything is very easy for you.

K: It's easy. You could call him right now and anger, I could bet my soul that that would happen.

I deny smiling and look out the window. I found it changing.

B: mm... Kev, I have to go but I'll call you after dinner for any news, okay? Goodbye -cut-

I put my cell phone aside and I stayed there watching it. He began to take off his shirt and I stayed for a moment admiring his wide back. I felt like a stalker from that place. They knocked on my door and I cursed whoever was knocking and I told him to come by as I went back to my bed. It was Polly, I smiled.

At night, I took a shower and got dressed for dinner, nothing formal. When I finished, I left my room and went to Jug's room, I touched softly. He said it would happen from the inside.

B: Jughead! I looked at him badly. I was lying down - dinner.

J: Oh yes, are you going to go?

I rolled my eyes and went out. I went down and took my coat to go straight to the Andrews house. I wasn't going to wait for it. He rang the doorbell and they opened the door for me, it was Archie. I smiled.

B: hello, I'm here

A: I noticed it - I smile - and Jughead?

I shrugged my shoulders and went in. He closed the door and when he turned to me, he kissed me.

B: Archie! -I stopped it- your mother

A: -I'm a little sorry- I had to do it

I shook my head and gave him my coat. I went to say hello to Mary.

Mary: hello again

B: hello again, Mrs. Andrews - kiss your cheek-

Mary: Isn't Jughead coming?

B: ah, well, Jug...

Just at that moment they rang the doorbell, Archie rolled his eyes and went to open.

B: there it is -rei bajo-

We spent the time talking about me and the baby until dinner. We sat at the table, Jughead and Mary facing each other and Archie in front of me.

I drank some juice and got a little startled when I felt some feet colliding with mine.

I looked up and Archie looked at me with a smile.

He was a silly boy.

I followed the game, with my right foot I caressed his leg.

Mary: And what do you plan to do for your future, Jughead?

Archie gave me an intense look and bit my lip.

J: I still don't have it very clear, it will depend on what happens next

I raised my foot to his thighs and shook my head. Caress your thigh.

J: I have already sent an emergency request to New Heaven, in case I have to stay there

Mary: of course... Archie? Ae Are you okay?

Remove my foot quickly, it was red.

A: yes... yes. Everything in order - I drank juice-

I put up with the laughter. At the end of dinner, we thanked the food and said goodbye to go home. As soon as I walked through the door, my cell phone rang, Jughead went to the kitchen and I took the opportunity to see who it was.

《Messages》

Arch: Do you want to come to sleep tonight?